Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I have to wonder if this is fake news. First notice it was posted by DNN - Deplorable News Network and I have searched the news3lv website and cant find this story. It is also very unusual for a producer to talk to a on air reporter for that length of time. All that had to be said was "ask here to describe the woman" - takes 2 seconds
    That is exactly what I thought. Knew it was bull shit the second I saw the video.

I have a friend who gets ALL his information on the internet, and never from a reliable source. This dude believes that perpetual motion machines exist. Our government just hides them from us...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    That is exactly what I thought. Knew it was bull shit the second I saw the video.

I have a friend who gets ALL his information on the internet, and never from a reliable source. This dude believes that perpetual motion machines exist. Our government just hides them from us...
    You have to give your friend some credit. It's been shown the MSM are full of shit and make fake news. The only reliable way to get some news is from wye witness people taking video. I'm a firm disbeliever in the MSM news. I don't believe a thing most journalist have to say, because they all have an agenda they are pushing and for the most part it's a Leftist agenda.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    You have to give your friend some credit. ...
    No I don't. He's one of those people that think Sandy Hook was trauma actors.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    No I don't. He's one of those people that think Sandy Hook was trauma actors.
    Then you're a terrible friend. Just because he has a differing belief, point of view or belief doesn't make him crazy. I myself, don't believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax, however I do wonder about the supposed van of guys that were seen fleeing the scene only to leave the kid behind as the patsy. It's those sort of things that I look at and grab on to, I want to see where they go. People catch things out of the corner of their eyes and then process it. When they have time, things start to no add up.

Same thing with the Aurora shooter. He goes in, tries to wreak as much havoc as he can and then goes outside and sits down to wait for the cops?? That doesn't add up, that's not what a typical shooter would do.

Look at the Las Angeles bank shooters from the early 90's. Those guys had body armor on, full auto. They weren't going down without a fight. Now all of a sudden, today's modern active shooters just stop and wait for police??? Granted some of them commit suicide, or at least that's what we're led to believe the did.

When it comes to the mainstream media and the government, I don't for a minute believe a word they say. I heard it once said, "trust no one, even your teeth bite your tongue from time to time."

Here's another video comparing fire rates of the weapons. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks LMG's were used...

And for the record, I don't believe in every conspiracy that comes along. But you've got to admit, there sure are a lot of things that just don't add up anymore when it comes to most of these shootings. These shootings are to the point of not adding up so bad, that it makes you think this kind of stuff is being orchestrated. And if you step back and look at what this tragic event has ignited, the good old Gun Control debate. Now, more than ever those that want to ban, take away and completely wipe away the Second Amendment have the fodder they've been looking for.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."