Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Re: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Oh yeah 2015 was a no brainer that Marquez manipulated the title output, it was beyond obvious. Of course Lorenzo would say something like that, he never takes blame for anything, always blaming everyone else again the retard is just mad he ran out of excuses as of why he can’t ride a Ducati. At least Rossi had the excuse of it was a shit bike when he joined, Ducati is an actual championship bike now and he has no credible results. He’s always trying to copy Rossi some way or the other but little did he know he won’t ever be like Rossi nor be as relevant. Lorenzo is slowly fading away and will become irrelevant soon which only proves the point that people have been saying all along which is that Yamaha is what made him look good, he’s superbly overrated otherwise. At least Rossi championed with Honda and Yamaha and also made Yamaha what it is. He will always live in the Rossi shadow whether he likes it or not, that dumbass isn’t mentally tough enough to work through issues cause I’ll say it again, he’s a coddled mommy and daddy punk bitch. I have zero respect for him just like I lost it all for MM as well. Do agree that Viñales could have done wonders at Suzuki but well he knew the calling of Yamaha was huge so don’t blame him for taking it.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Oh yeah 2015 was a no brainer that Marquez manipulated the title output, it was beyond obvious. Of course Lorenzo would say something like that, he never takes blame for anything, always blaming everyone else again the retard is just mad he ran out of excuses as of why he can’t ride a Ducati. At least Rossi had the excuse of it was a shit bike when he joined, Ducati is an actual championship bike now and he has no credible results. He’s always trying to copy Rossi some way or the other but little did he know he won’t ever be like Rossi nor be as relevant. Lorenzo is slowly fading away and will become irrelevant soon which only proves the point that people have been saying all along which is that Yamaha is what made him look good, he’s superbly overrated otherwise. At least Rossi championed with Honda and Yamaha and also made Yamaha what it is. He will always live in the Rossi shadow whether he likes it or not, that dumbass isn’t mentally tough enough to work through issues cause I’ll say it again, he’s a coddled mommy and daddy punk bitch. I have zero respect for him just like I lost it all for MM as well. Do agree that Viñales could have done wonders at Suzuki but well he knew the calling of Yamaha was huge so don’t blame him for taking it.
    I'm looking forward to next Thursday. Lorenzo was supposed to lay it all out about Dovi to the press. I think this is all planned. I think he's already inked a deal with Suzuki so now he's just going to be a thorn in the side for the 2018 year. He will probably end up the way he did in 2015, dicked Rossi out of the title and it was the best way(for him) to rub Yamaha's nose in it and then leave. Don't see him winning squat this year, except to piss on Dovi's parade when he can.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah typical Lorenzo man, that’s why people don’t respect him.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Been reading about rumors that Marc VDS may go with Suzuki as their supplier for bikes and not Yamaha. Didn't see that one coming. If it keeps this up, Yamaha may not field a satellite team at all for the next few years, until Rossi retires and then brings in his VR46 satellite team. From what I gather, Marc VDS will get factory Suzuki's in 2019, whereas if they signed with Yamaha, they get a similar deal to what Tech 3 has, and get the previous years retread bikes.

I think Yamaha is falling behind on development for some reason. Other manufactures use their satellite teams to help speed up the testing of parts and development for their factory teams. I think that's why we've seen Ducati turn things around and make a more competitive machine.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah just read about that, well problem being is that when your satellite team has a better bike than your factory team it tends to be a problem but yeah half the fields are Ducati, that type of flow of data and input will go some ways. Reason why KTM is bringing in Poncharal
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Dang!! wonder what this is all about... Marquez to debrief first at 1030, then the Press Conference at 1100 and then the Rossi debrief at 1330. This can't be good, wonder if DORNA is making both riders address the incidents and the re-flare up of a feud. Maybe they are trying to nip it in the bud and not get a repeat of 2015. Either way, looks like sh*t is about to hit the fan.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...om-cota/255281
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Using the media to draw more viewers and stuff dude, Dorna using this to his monetary advantage while I’m sure there is a bit of animosity but nothing comes close to 2015 since the title was on the line. If they squashed it rather early on that the following season then this is just moot.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

You know being here at COTA it really gives you a crazy vibe on what’s happening and Marquez is not pushing anywhere near where he’s used to and with the Yamaha guys being there it shows lol. We bumped into him walking in the paddock along with his team and he definitely looks bothered a bit. Not the usual big grin he’s got and shit.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

You know being here at COTA it really gives you a crazy vibe on what’s happening and Marquez is not pushing anywhere near where he’s used to and with the Yamaha guys being there it shows lol. We bumped into him walking in the paddock along with his team and he definitely looks bothered a bit. Not the usual big grin he’s got and shit.
    Well, that's just too bad and couldn't have happened to a better guy. Maybe, someone finally talked some sense into Ramjet the Rookie and told him to cool his jets.

If it were me and I had control in Dorna. I'd hand him a two race ban, effectively wrecking his championship for the year. But maybe that would be the proverbial slap upside the head, letting him know he's being watched. And if he does it again, I'd hand him another two race ban. At some point the boy will learn.

I think this video really explains his riding. Sure there were some incidents left out(i.e. his dive up the inside of Rossi in Assen 2015) but it shows much of his history.

And sure, lots of people will say Rossi is guilty of the same things. Can't say as he is though. I've been watching him since 2001 and yes, he's made very hard passes. Some of them you certainly could call into question. His famous clash with Gibernau in Jerez 2005 is one of them. But the difference there and 99% of all of Rossi's hard passes, is he's been racing for position with that person. So trading paint and rubbing is going to happen when you're fighting for 1st position.

Marquez on the other hand in Argentina, was clearly faster than(1 second faster) than everyone else. He didn't need to make those kind of bonzai passes and force people wide, or deliberately use them as a bump stop. That's the difference, Marquez does it because he can and will get away with it. So, in my opinion if I were in control. He'd get a two race ban to settle him down a bit.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

And another one for him, 3 grid places down now after the issue with Viñales today.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

And another one for him, 3 grid places down now after the issue with Viñales today.
    I know he's a trainwreck.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Like him or not, MM93 can ride a motorcycle.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    I think the race went as expected. Has incredible pace here in Austin, always has. Was a rather quiet race from everyone though. With the exception of Lorenzo getting stood up by Miller, wasn't much fanfare to be had. Which is good considering how the last GP went. Let's hope the Europe rounds prove to have some better racing and tighten the championship up even more.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

No, not the most eventful. Watching them through the bumpy sections though Props to Pedro and nice to see factory yamaha sorted again.
    "On a cycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all. You're in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming.” Pirsig

Any ideas as to why no Post Race press conference?? Not even follow up yet from the rest of the grid. It usually shows up by now a few hours after a race.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Nobody is doubting this haha, he is at a crazy level as he showed today. Also shows he was holding back all weekend lol
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Any ideas as to why no Post Race press conference?? Not even follow up yet from the rest of the grid. It usually shows up by now a few hours after a race.
    no idea, we were running around getting set up for MotoAmerica.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I saw a conference with the 3 podium finishers later on the stream?

I saw a conference with the 3 podium finishers later on the stream?
    Yeah I didn't see anything posted up for an after race press conference. Thought MotoGP just felt like shelving it altogether for this weekend.

On a side note, it's being rumored right now that Zarco is heading to KTM. Reports are coming out that he inked a two year deal this weekend at COTA.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Zarco to KTM for two years

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...allenge/257051

Kind of figured this was going to happen. He's got such a boner for a factory ride and KTM have the money and resources to build the bike Zarco wants. I'm thinking he will do well on the KTM. Maybe not as well as the M1 of Tech 3, but it will take some time for him to dial the bike in. Also P. Espargaro also signed another two year deal with KTM. I think they have a good team and should be able to develop the bike more. I do think Zarco will beat Espargaro next year though. But with Zarco in the garage, maybe KTM will finally push to develop the bike faster and that could help Pol out in the long term.

Also read a story that Crutchlow is entertaining an offer from outside of Honda and that he's all about spending money to break his contract with HRC to jump to this unmentioned manufacture. Either Crutchlow is blowing sunshine up everyone's ass or it's either got to be Suzuki or Aprilia making a serious bid for Cal. I'm kind of leaning towards Aprilia, as Lorenzo is still being linked with a switch to Suzuki for 2019.

I'm going to call it and go out on a limb here(mainly with the factory bikes). But here are my predictions:

Honda
    1. Marquez(signed)
    2. Dovi(I'm thinking Pedrosa is on his way out for some reason). I will say that if Pedrosa leaves and Dovi resigns with Ducati, then I can actually see Crutchlow being placed here for a year. He's the only rider on the grid that loves having his head shoved up Marquez' ass.

Yamaha
    1. Rossi(signed)
    2. Vinales(signed)

Ducati - Ducati A squad
    1. Miller or Dovi(really hope Dovi stays here, hate to see him at Repsol with dickbag for a teammate)
    2. Petrucci

Suzuki
    1. Rins(basically already has signed a 2-year deal)
    2. Lorenzo

KTM
    1. Zarco(signed)
    2. P. Espargaro(signed)

Aprilia
    1. Pedrosa
    2. Crutchlow

Tech 3
    1. Syharin(maybe)
    2. Smith(really this guy should go to WSBK)

Pramac - Ducati B squad
    1. Bagnaia
    2. Iannone(yeah I can see him coming back here)

LCR Honda
    1. ???
    2. ???

Marc VDS - Suzuki Satellite team for next year
    1. Morbidelli(is contracted til 2019 with a 2020 extension possible)
    2. maybe Luthi, maybe Nakagami

Avintia and Aspar, I don't really know or care who goes here. It's Ducati's C and D squads.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Please not Pedro on an Aprilia!!!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Highly doubt Ducati will let Dovi go, there is talk they may bring back Iannone over there. Miller is definitely on route to earn a factory seat there, that Ducati fits him great. I don’t see Dani going anywhere to be honest until Honda either brings the other Marquez brother with or some other young upcoming talent that would be okay playing hookie to MM which is probably the reason they didn’t pursue Zarco. Crutchlow being as inconsistent as he is I doubt he will be offered the factory seat.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

The rumors of Crutchlow going outside of MotoGP might have some weight to it. http://www.motogp.com/en/in+the+medi...america/256761
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

No British superbike or even WSBK? Straight to AMA? Wow that’s surprising
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1