Thread: Grim fought the law and Grim won!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Re: Grim fought the law and Grim won!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    I'd not go on TV. If it were me I got what I wanted and they can go fuck themselves.
    Very true the satisfaction of walking out of the courtroomNvictorious was quite euphoric tv won't do that. I just mainly want to spread the word that obviously Johnny law is abusing thier power.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I just mainly want to spread the word that obviously Johnny law is abusing thier power.

Im with you. I mean really, LEOs are just people like us, yet they seem to have some sort of superiority complex. I think we would all respond better to an officer that talks to us rather than lectures us like we are kids getting yelled out by our father. As far as Im concerned LEO can kiss my black ass. Besides the Rocky Mountains run through more than just Boulder county. Id rather be on the track anyway.

Good luck in what ever you decide with Channel 9, you know you have my support.
    Its not how fast you go, its how little you slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Very true the satisfaction of walking out of the courtroomNvictorious was quite euphoric tv won't do that. I just mainly want to spread the word that obviously Johnny law is abusing thier power.
    Nice

Although I always wonder if this secret "black book" exists and then you will be put on it and be on every cops shit list
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!