Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
I hit 198 on the ZX14 last summer. It felt pretty damn fast. I hate how everyone immediately jumped your shit about going fast when you KNOW almost everyone on here speeds on their bike. Your request does sound a little squiddy but hey, you know we ride em fast, quit talking shit guys.
GPS or Speedo? Takes a few mods to push a ZX14 to that actual speed.

People may think it's "squidish" ... but I can assure you, I'm not just some squid. I've got a pile of over 200 timeslips from drag racing, most in the deep 9s. Previous best of 10.0 at Bandimere. I am getting into Land Speed Racing though, and want to do some testing with my setup before I go and spend $1,000+ to take my bike to a sanctioned land speed event where I might only get a few passes in my attempt to run 200mph.

Like you said, I'm willing to bet, everyone on here has taken broken the law on their motorcycle in one way or another. Even Mr big bad self righteous law enforcement guy. Some on the canyons, some on a back stretch open highway, some leaving a stoplight a little to fast. I'm not talking about doing 200mph blasts down I25. I'm talking empty highway, least busy time of day, with only a couple people making one or two passes. Hate all you want. It's not going to hurt my feelings nor discourage me.