Thread: 24 hr fitness - quincy/parker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Re: 24 hr fitness - quincy/parker

negatory. i was just in there last month to add my son to my membership and it was $24/month, unless there was a special or something, that's what i was told. even with my corporate discount, it's like 19, but i'd have to cancel my current membership and sign up again under the corporate account and it'd end up being more. I bought the lifetime membership 3 years ago so it's only 80/year now.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Re: 24 hr fitness - quincy/parker

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    negatory. i was just in there last month to add my son to my membership and it was $24/month, unless there was a special or something, that's what i was told. even with my corporate discount, it's like 19, but i'd have to cancel my current membership and sign up again under the corporate account and it'd end up being more. I bought the lifetime membership 3 years ago so it's only 80/year now.
    Yeah an add on is always going to be at least $24, but usually $29; these people are like car salesmen so you can hagle with them. I think twice a year I get special deal for maybe a little cheaper. Funny I offered it to Wyck, but was told no; now she is interested

Dang Suki I practically live at 24 Hour Fitness, but the one on Santa Fe and Belleview. If you are down to go there I can help you. I may be able to go a few times to the one on Hampden and Tamarac to show you some stuff.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!