Thread: WTF!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WTF!

I know Erico no longer carries Aprilia, but Fay's seems to... Last time I was in there, they had an RSV4 on the floor and said they order very few and are normally sold before they get there... Still listed on the website, but not in current inventory, so???

I'm glad Imperial took up the brand. They're great bikes. Sucks that Aprilia is such a pain in the ass to deal with. I've heard that from numerous dealers. They just don't invest in any dealer network support in the states. Even scarier, I read an article last week saying that Aprilia may be on its death bed because Piaggio is focusing all their efforts on selling scooters to third world countries. But, with their resurgence in MotoGP, I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't know about the pics... Google must be playing with properties in their photos app again... I can see them, but then again, I'm signed in to my google account.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Re: WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    I can see them, now...
    Yeah I see a few as well but not all

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    A quick note, we do still have Aprilia at Fay Myers. Inventory is light right now, we sold out what we had in the summer and will be getting the 18's in the spring. If there is something you want we can get it as long as it is still available
    I was wondering cause I went to pick up some parts for my Duc and there wasn't one single new Ape on the floor and when I went to Imperial to pick up Barns MV they had said they were the only dealer left in Colorado so yeah. Glad you guys are still around on that.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    I know Erico no longer carries Aprilia, but Fay's seems to... Last time I was in there, they had an RSV4 on the floor and said they order very few and are normally sold before they get there... Still listed on the website, but not in current inventory, so???

I'm glad Imperial took up the brand. They're great bikes. Sucks that Aprilia is such a pain in the ass to deal with. I've heard that from numerous dealers. They just don't invest in any dealer network support in the states. Even scarier, I read an article last week saying that Aprilia may be on its death bed because Piaggio is focusing all their efforts on selling scooters to third world countries. But, with their resurgence in MotoGP, I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't know about the pics... Google must be playing with properties in their photos app again... I can see them, but then again, I'm signed in to my google account.
    I can see some of them now. I was told by Imperial they were the only dealer left in Colorado but guess they were wrong about that even though like I mentioned above, i went in last week for parts for my Duc and there wasn't one single new Ape on the floor so I was like well shit guess they did decide to pull away from it but wrong there too
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold