Thread: Attempted theft downtown. Yes, they tried to get the new bike. Fuck my life..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Attempted theft downtown. Yes, they tried to get the new bike. Fuck my life..

See that's the thing, if I have to pay additional money, or store it somewhere else, to me it is not even worth it to keep the damn thing.. It's these type of assholes that need to make the change and us a society needs to make this a tougher offense in my opinion. Knowing that even if they are caught in most cases it's just a slap on the wrist does not help. I should be able to park my shit, in my garage, and not have to worry about it. In so sick of fucking people these days. So many people have no respect for anyone's shit. Off my soap box for now, I am just fucking fed up with people at this point.
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Gold Member

Re: Attempted theft downtown. Yes, they tried to get the new bike. Fuck my life..

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    See that's the thing, if I have to pay additional money, or store it somewhere else, to me it is not even worth it to keep the damn thing.. It's these type of assholes that need to make the change and us a society needs to make this a tougher offense in my opinion. Knowing that even if they are caught in most cases it's just a slap on the wrist does not help. I should be able to park my shit, in my garage, and not have to worry about it. In so sick of fucking people these days. So many people have no respect for anyone's shit. Off my soap box for now, I am just fucking fed up with people at this point.
    -Mick-
    Well I agree with you. Problem is next time it will be two guys and those locks won't work. Honestly I think the person stealing your bikes lives in the same apartments. Seems to know your schedule. Criminals are criminals and that's just how the world works.