Thread: Congrats #112-Terra! Back to back firsts in Novice GTU. Overall lead for Championship

Thumbs up Congrats #112-Terra! Back to back firsts in Novice GTU. Overall lead for Championship

Great job Terra! Great job!

Well everyone Terra has been putting his heart, mind, energy (not to mention the bank) into everything he has for his efforts in the MRA. He did a great job and moved up into first for the points lead in the Novice GTU standings (currently 217).

Both races, on Sunday and Monday were executed with style and finesse.
    Additionally he placed a strong 3rd in NGTO on Monday as well as a fine sixth on Sunday. In Amateur GTU places were 11th on Sunday and sixth on Monday.

Every race is better than the last.

Terra and everyone at Terra Nova Racing would like to give thanks to all that have assisted so far this season. We wish everyone the best for the final races later this month!

L-R: Terra-#112 MRA points leader NGTU, Pilot-Total Control Advanced Rider Clinic Instructor
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Congrats #112-Terra! Back to back firsts in Novice GTU. Overall lead for Champion

Very nice Terra! keep up the good work.

I'll be pullin' for ya'

Re: Congrats #112-Terra! Back to back firsts in Novice GTU. Overall lead for Champion

nicw terra..congrats

Congrats Terra! Keep up the fight!

Congrats Terra from the far eastern fella!!!!

Talking Re: Congrats #112-Terra! Back to back firsts in Novice GTU. Overall lead for Champion

congrats terra!!! and thx for letting me use ur tools to change my tires....
    drop a gear and disappear....

Asshat Racing:Mra #228
    2002 r6 street,akrapovic slip-on,flush mounts,Ohlins steering dampener
    2000 r6 race (sold)

Congrats Terra, Make sure you get your resume together. I need you to call Colorado Powersports...I have a little help on the way.
    Pilot, thanks for the Total Control Book! Its a great read, and a very good perspective on things. Tell me where to send pymt, or see you at pueblo on the 22nd?
    Way to Go, I waas there in the waaay back!
    Dave Strain
    aka Spicee Brown

Quote Originally Posted by denverbusa View Post
    Very nice Terra! keep up the good work.

I'll be pullin' for ya'
    +1
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Congrats from back in 27th place. I appreciated being lapped and no knocked off! Great passing technique as well as everything else!

See you on the 22nd.

Fred "Spongebutt" Roth
    MRA811