Thread: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    It acts up under any of the browsers?
    I've managed to get the Avast browser to work. It's a little slow with MotoGP.com's website but I can at least stream the race content. Haven't tried the interviews/conference stuff.

As far as other browsers giving me issues. Both Firefox and Chrome have acted up with their website.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I've managed to get the Avast browser to work. It's a little slow with MotoGP.com's website but I can at least stream the race content. Haven't tried the interviews/conference stuff.

As far as other browsers giving me issues. Both Firefox and Chrome have acted up with their website.
    I've done all my watching at the house in Firefox with no issues, what kind of problems are you having? Are you running any addons?
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    I've done all my watching at the house in Firefox with no issues, what kind of problems are you having? Are you running any addons?
    I've always used Firefox but it's progressively gotten worse and now I can't use it. Just using pop-up blockers for add-ons and that's it. All media/flash players are up to date.

What happens is I'll click on a video/race or interview content and all I get is just the "loading circle" and it does that continually. Then after about one minute of this, it just drops out and says something the affect of, "video player can't be downloaded". And I must point out, that "video player can't be downloaded" message is only for Races, or Live Video. For everything else, (i.e. post-race conferences, interviews or just extra content videos) I won't even get the loading circle. For all the other stuff it just won't load and most of the time, it's just black screen.

So at least with Avast I can watch the races, FP's and Q's. Haven't tried anything else, as at this point I'm just fed up with MotoGP.com's website.

And with that said, just finished watching Q2, looks like Marquez will win again tomorrow. The race will be for 2nd place. So we are in for another crapper...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    Now there are rumors of Lorenzo talking to Petronas Yamaha about 2021. After the past 3 years, I'm frankly a bit surprised teams would be interested. I know, I know, he's a former world champion but I don't see him being the difference that brings Ducati the title they are looking for. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I received it in an official MotoGP email and reading the article it is definitely just a rumor but all the riders are talking about it
    Yeah just read about that one last night about him talking to Petronas as well and HRC are livid about it, guess this one has more validity to it than the Ducati move but we'll see how this unfolds cause it'd be a pretty fucked up move from Pramac if they do Jack Miller wrong over a has been, mainly with his great results and improvement as of late. I doubt we'll see Lorenzo ride fast ever again, the dude I hate to say it s just damaged goods and there are much better and younger riders coming up the ranks that deserve a ride, just like I am sure if Lorenzo does end up in Petronas, Quartararo will take Rossi's seat if he continues this impressive run.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

Hmmmm weird man, just saw the qualifiers under Chrome and no hiccups or anything and went around the site to see other stuff and no issues... Is it something in the settings of the website or something like that?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yeah just read about that one last night about him talking to Petronas as well and HRC are livid about it, guess this one has more validity to it than the Ducati move but we'll see how this unfolds cause it'd be a pretty fucked up move from Pramac if they do Jack Miller wrong over a has been, mainly with his great results and improvement as of late. I doubt we'll see Lorenzo ride fast ever again, the dude I hate to say it s just damaged goods and there are much better and younger riders coming up the ranks that deserve a ride, just like I am sure if Lorenzo does end up in Petronas, Quartararo will take Rossi's seat if he continues this impressive run.

Hmmmm weird man, just saw the qualifiers under Chrome and no hiccups or anything and went around the site to see other stuff and no issues... Is it something in the settings of the website or something like that?
    Jack Miller is nice and all, but I've always felt he is overhyped. He's developed and he's doing well but when they moved him up from Moto3 to MotoGP, it was all hype. He never won anything(title wise) in Moto3 and skipped over Moto2. I also think his comments about Lorenzo tucking tail and running from the Repsol RCV213 are a bit rich, considering when he was on the customer Honda, he wanted off the thing so bad. At least Lorenzo is a champion(5x) and Jorge may be a dick, but what has Miller ever accomplished??

Miller hangs out with Crutchlow way too much and he's starting to shoot his mouth off in the same fashion. I think Petrucci deserved that factory Ducati over Miller, and I think now Miller is pissed as he might lose out his satellite ride.

If all of these rumors really start gaining traction, I can see a few things panning out:

Lorenzo to Petronas = Fabio going to Repsol, as there might be a deal to buy out Jorge from his contract, in trade for FQ to come to Repsol. And Petronas has the money to do this.

Lorenzo to Pramac = Miller losing his ride and potentially going to WSBK(even though he denies it) or KTM(rumors are Zarco hates the bike). OR him taking Nakagami's spot at LCR but that isn't likely as Taka is riding very well lately.

Lorenzo to Petronas = Franco Morbidelli losing his spot and ending up who knows where, Moto2???

Lorenzo stays at Honda = him crashing a hell of a lot more for the next 18 months.

Lorenzo to Factory Yamaha = Rossi's retirement after 2020. I don't think we'll see Rossi go anywhere even with his dismal results this year. Rossi has some time on his side, as MV and FQ are doing better than him but are very inconsistent and he's most of the time beating them. I think he's waiting for the 2020 bike to be some sort of Godsend but I don't think it will happen. I think 2020 is Rossi's last season.

Lorenzo to Factory Yamaha = Vinales leaving for Suzuki. This is a rumor that I've heard floating around and not much speak about it. Rumors suggest that Vinales has approached Suzuki. Meaning, Mir loses his spot and then Suzuki have a good duo in Rins/Vinales.

Touching on the last two scenarios, if what I think happens does. Then we might see a Lorenzo/Quartararo pairing for 2021. This all impinges on Rossi retiring and Vinales back to Suzuki.

Also one last scenario

Lorenzo to Pramac = Miller losing his spot and Alex Marquez being brought in on a one year deal for Repsol Honda. He looks to win the Moto2 championship and it would be a Marquez bros INC. at Honda for a year at least.

Lastly,

I have got my Avast browser to work with MotoGP.com so I'm using that at the moment.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"