Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I agree with you here. I do find the response time a little odd and heard this on the radio today that it was six minutes before the mass shooting took place. Like I say, this whole thing just keeps on "NOT" adding up. I think there are things they aren't going to tell the public and we may never know.

Even the girl that cuts my hair, today told me she thought it sounded like two shooters and also sounded close to a belt fed weapon(keep in mind she's very pro-gun and loves to shoot). This was without me even bringing it up. Once she brought it up, we traded all kinds of theories and thoughts on what happened and even she said, there are things they aren't telling us and won't tell us.
    You notice a lot of the videos you posted have been taken down. Even the one with the girl saying she heard someone threaten 45 minutes before. These videos are dropping like flies and not sure exactly why????
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    ... These videos are dropping like flies and not sure exactly why????
    Because they're total bull shit!!

I picked up my new .308 last night and you should have heard the morons at the gun store. Talking about Vegas and 9/11. BK would have fit right in.

But then again, what do I know. I don't have a hair stylist, I cut my own...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post

I picked up my new .308 last night and you should have heard the morons at the gun store. Talking about Vegas and 9/11. BK would have fit right in.

Yeah but there are thousands of "fake" videos on Youtube that are not removed. Even finding a music video you see many fake videos till you get the real one.

The one with the girl was not fake as she even came back and said now she was not so sure and was probably a coincidence; like we all knew, but not like this was some actor....just a misunderstanding is how I took it.

Not making anything "conspiracy", just saw they were gone and disappearing fast.

Well what do you expect at a gun store.....nobody has said shit about it at the gym, but guns are not allowed in the building at all.

.....nobody has said shit about it at the gym, but guns are not allowed in the building at all.
    No guns in the gym?! Do you even lift?

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    No guns in the gym?! Do you even lift?

For some weird reason most women prefer these "guns"

Gold Member

For some weird reason most women prefer these "guns"

ummm.... maybe feminists don't like guns but I'm not into them. I like a chick that can make a long shot with a rifle.

You notice a lot of the videos you posted have been taken down. Even the one with the girl saying she heard someone threaten 45 minutes before. These videos are dropping like flies and not sure exactly why????

Yeah but there are thousands of "fake" videos on Youtube that are not removed. Even finding a music video you see many fake videos till you get the real one.

The one with the girl was not fake as she even came back and said now she was not so sure and was probably a coincidence; like we all knew, but not like this was some actor....just a misunderstanding is how I took it.

Not making anything "conspiracy", just saw they were gone and disappearing fast.

Well what do you expect at a gun store.....nobody has said shit about it at the gym, but guns are not allowed in the building at all.
    I did want to make a comment on this the other day and just spaced it out when I got home.

Bulldog, I think you're finally starting to see the light just a bit in what I'm talking about. Dean is writing me off as a tin hat crazy but there is some validity to what I'm talking about.

If you guys would just watch the Project Veritas thread I started, you'll see how there are gatekeepers and others removing videos or only allowing what they think should be shared on YouTube, and that's wrong.

Everyone should have a voice when it comes to free speech and regardless if it sounds wild and far out, it should have a platform.

When it's live video it's hard to dispute what you hear. Sure there are echos and other things that affect the sound. Yet, when you hear the report of a distance weapon being fired first and then hear fire right above someone next. It tells you that there is something not right about what the authorities or experts are telling you.

When more and more people come out with comments of how they were hearing shots coming from different directions, it makes one wonder just what all went on.

Then you see a video of what sounded to be singular sniper fire early on before everyone started to leave. It makes you wonder again what you're hearing.

Again, as I've said, it all just doesn't add up.

Dean thinks I'm crazy because I don't believe everything that is told to us by the government or the mass media. But when you see both the former and the latter lie time and again. It makes it easier to believe a YouTube video of people actually on the ground, than what some political figure or mainstream media pundit has to say.

I've seen and read several reports from firearms experts and former military special forces, that say there clearly was a second shooter. To what extent, is what everyone wants to know. So if someone thinks I'm crazy or wearing the tinfoil hat because I trust my ears and eyes to what eyewitnesses have to say vs. those that are in power, then so be it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

All I hear is........ Jealousy!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    All I hear is........ Jealousy!!!
    I'm more surprised you let a woman cut your hair

She is a "gun woman" so maybe that is the exception

I'm more surprised you let a woman cut your hair

She is a "gun woman" so maybe that is the exception
    I love women. Just can't say as I believe in marriage in 2017. I guess no being able to keep one longer than a few months reinforces that belief as well.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"