Thread: Onboard dash cameras

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Onboard dash cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    You do have these problems.
    Nope, not one of them!

My camera gets a little warm sometimes, but has never gotten hot. Truck or bike, doesn't matter. With the battery eliminator, I have run the camera for five hours straight. No problems!

Never had Wi-Fi randomly turn on. Never.

Never had the camera freeze up. Never.

Looping works perfectly no matter what SD card is in it. Just prefer not to use it so it doesn't over-write anything important.

I guess you just have to be a god (or police, which ever it is today) to make the GoPro work properly! Sad, insignificant, little people!
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Tue Aug 22nd, 2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Re: Onboard dash cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Nope, not one of them!

My camera gets a little warm sometimes, but has never gotten hot. Truck or bike, doesn't matter. With the battery eliminator, I have run the camera for five hours straight. No problems!

Never had Wi-Fi randomly turn on. Never.

Never had the camera freeze up. Never.

Looping works perfectly no matter what SD card is in it. Just prefer not to use it so it doesn't over-write anything important.

I guess you just have to be a god (or police, which ever it is today) to make the GoPro work properly! Sad, insignificant, little people!
    Yeah you're right, maybe I ran off a little reckless with that whole god of GoPro talk. How about Emperor of GoPro, I like that better..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."