Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hello!

Welcome to CSC.
    I am in NW COS. Still trying to find time to get the bikes back on the street.
    Count on winter weather appearing all the way to April. Thats usually when I swap my winter rims back to summer on my car.
    Good luck with the suspension, well set up suspension makes the world of difference.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Welcome to CSC.
    I am in NW COS. Still trying to find time to get the bikes back on the street.
    Count on winter weather appearing all the way to April. Thats usually when I swap my winter rims back to summer on my car.
    Good luck with the suspension, well set up suspension makes the world of difference.

I hear ya! To be honest the bike is plenty fast for me so that is why I am trying to adjust the things that will make her more comfortable to my riding. I'm located North East of COS by woodman and rangewood. Looking at the weather for this week it looks like we will be graced with weather in the low 60's. If you guys go ride, be safe out there! I'll definitely be taking the girl out to get some air.