Thread: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

The wife and I will be going to Cabo San Lucas soon for a vacation and in past I've made a thread asking people here for suggestions and they really helped...well here again

Anyone been to Cabo San Lucas? Anything we should not miss? Any food places to visit? Excursions? Tips?

This year we decided to try a "Secrets" Resort as heard good thing about them plus are adult only resorts. This is where we will stay http://www.secretsresorts.com/puerto-los-cabos
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Jul 10th, 2017 at 08:05 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

My neighbor has gone for the past two years and she swam with the dolphins and really enjoyed that. I'll ask her for other recommendations.

sshhhhh it's a Secret
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    My neighbor has gone for the past two years and she swam with the dolphins and really enjoyed that. I'll ask her for other recommendations.

sshhhhh it's a Secret
    Thanks Sully We did pay for my wife to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel years ago and she loved it. I didn't do it as I hear dolphins try to rape humans and they would be all over me. lol

P.S. heard you got a vacation scheduled to Mexico too. Barn was telling me about it. If I'd of known I'd of seen if we could all have went together.......maybe some other time. We did that for Hoopty's wedding and was a blast with that many people at a all-inclusive.

So far these are the things I am thinking......but would be nice if anyone has been to them to say if they are worth it.

El Arco (Rock Formations)

Playa del Amor (The hidden beach)

Then for the thrill seeker in me, thinking some ATV's on the beach

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...alifornia.html
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Jul 11th, 2017 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Thanks Sully We did pay for my wife to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel years ago and she loved it. I didn't do it as I hear dolphins try to rape humans and they would be all over me. lol

P.S. heard you got a vacation scheduled to Mexico too. Barn was telling me about it. If I'd of known I'd of seen if we could all have went together.......maybe some other time. We did that for Hoopty's wedding and was a blast with that many people at a all-inclusive.
    all over you? LOLOLOLOL OMG that's crazy!

P.S. Yeah, that would have totally been fun....!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

all over you? LOLOLOLOL OMG that's crazy!

P.S. Yeah, that would have totally been fun....!

Well didn't get much activity on this thread, but thought I'd update it and say Cabo San Lucas was awesome....may be my favorite place I've been to in Mexico (Cozumel, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Ensanada, and Juarez).

We did 8 days there and didn't want to come back

The greatest thing to me is the mountain I had not seen in other parts of Mexico. You got ocean right next to mountains and some amazing rock formations. I felt it was not as humid either as it is a desert terrain and they get some nice breezes that cool things down.

Here is what I mean; one of our yacht excursions:

We stayed at Secrets Resort and highly recommend them; top notch food, resort, customer service, alcohol, entertainment, etc. Only resort I have stayed at I liked more were the Palace Resorts (all over Mexico and one in Jamaica). Next we may try a Sandal Resort as I hear good things about them.
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Looks awesome!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Looks awesome!
    Homey, you got to check out a Secrets resort! Adult only resorts and some of the hottest women ever....and they allow thongs!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Pics or it didn't happen.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Funny you said this because the only drama we saw while there happened because some guy was taking pictures of a guy's girl. The big buff black man noticed and was about to beat the guys ass, but security came and took the guy taking pictures away.....never saw him again.

Although why some girls wear white bikini's and then wonder why it draws attention is funny. The girl he was taking pics of was in pure white and sitting spread eagle in her beach chair....let's just say water and white bottoms become quite see through

Glad you had a good time on your vacation

It's the main reason I don't wear white

You could try this resort next time - http://www.hedonism.com/
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Glad you had a good time on your vacation

It's the main reason I don't wear white

You could try this resort next time - http://www.hedonism.com/
    Wow, didn't know those types of resorts existed...clothing optional and they have a "playroom"! Probably a little too much for a married couple like us though....I don't like to share

Seriously thinking of Sandals as heard a lot of great things. If not maybe here http://www.palaceresorts.com/islamujerespalace/en

Probably a little too much for a married couple like us though
    What? You mean you've never been to a swingers club and run into someone from work? It's quite the trip!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    What? You mean you've never been to a swingers club and run into someone from work? It's quite the trip!!
    No, never even been to a swinger club. We went to a nude beach in Jamaica last year and I was all excited till I got there....unfortunately the nude people there were nothing I wanted to see (to say it nice)...way different than the hotness that was in my head of what I thought I'd see

Do you and Kim ever do all-inclusive resort vacations? We are always down to have company (with no kids) go with us as it makes it more fun. We usually end up meeting a few couples and hang with them....made some good friends in Cabo this time.

Dean what you think of the nude resort Sully posted.....have you been there? Would you?
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Aug 10th, 2017 at 11:05 AM.

No, never even been to a swinger club. We went to a nude beach in Jamaica last year and I was all excited till I got there....unfortunately the nude people there were nothing I wanted to see (to say it nice)...way different than the hotness that was in my head of what I thought I'd see
    That's what everyone tells us. Nude beaches are full of really old people who should keep their clothes on.

Do you and Kim ever do all-inclusive resort vacations? We are always down to have company (with no kids) go with us as it makes it more fun. We usually end up meeting a few couples and hang with them....made some good friends in Cabo this time.
    Dude, we're white! I ain't leaving this country! The rest of the planet hates us! Actually, I would consider it, but no way is Mexico getting any of my leisure money! Anyway, I would much rather be in our fifth-wheel with the bikes. You'd have to staple me to the beach to get me to sit still. Kim says I don't know how to relax!

Dean what you think of the nude resort Sully posted.....have you been there? Would you?
    It's really a swingers destination more than a "nude" resort. We've never been to Hedonism, things just never lined up, but we know a lot of people who do huge group trips there every year. These same people rent entire cruise ships, too. Over 1,000 of your favorite naked friends....
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    That's what everyone tells us. Nude beaches are full of really old people who should keep their clothes on.

Dude, we're white! I ain't leaving this country! The rest of the planet hates us! Actually, I would consider it, but no way is Mexico getting any of my leisure money! Anyway, I would much rather be in our fifth-wheel with the bikes. You'd have to staple me to the beach to get me to sit still. Kim says I don't know how to relax!

It's really a swingers destination more than a "nude" resort. We've never been to Hedonism, things just never lined up, but we know a lot of people who do huge group trips there every year. These same people rent entire cruise ships, too. Over 1,000 of your favorite naked friends....
    Yeah was very disappointing as I looked forward to it and finally got my wife to agree to try it, then we got there and not a soul under 60 years....and dang old people have no shame.....bending over with those nuts to their knees . We stayed for like 20 minutes and just went back to the normal beach....damn hot women that won't show it off...wtf...prudes

Well you've met my wife; white as can be with blondish hair and blue eyes. Only place we ever had problems was in Jamaica where we experienced many locals and workers that made it clear the didn't like white people.....super nice to the tourists who were black though. Never had a issue in Mexico though and we've only experienced super nice locals/workers that actually seem appreciative when you tip them. Heck I had one Mexican guy tell me to meet him when he got off his shift and he would take us clubbing; we rode a public buss with him and learned a lot about him and was pretty impressive how hard he worked just to get a job at a 5 star resort. Homey ended hooking us up as we got into the club cheaper, bypassed the line, and got VIP seating. He never once asked for anything from us for that....although when we left I hooked him up with some gifts.

Yeah figured it was a swingers club by the description. Although I thought Hedonism was just the name of that resort.....looked it up and see it is much more; Hedonism. The statement "Ethical hedonism is the idea that all people have the right to do everything in their power to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure possible to them." just doesn't jive with me either; there are things I would not do for pleasure like screw someone else over or steal...which is how I take that statement...nothing else matters as long as you get joy.
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Aug 10th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.