Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
Dude.... It's a parade, not a tryout for the RedBull Circus. You don't even have a bike anyway, I was thinking you'd walk it and drink or sit in the back of the truck and drink. I'm pretty sure even you could come out of that mostly okay.

As a parent, I hope I never see whatever angle that was.
You get the point; plus I could buy a bike tomorrow cash. lol

So if I accidentally hit a kid I can tell the judge and the family "hey it was just a parade". Yeah right charges and a lawsuit will come...this is not just fun and games man.

The angle is a person in a parade losses control and hits your son badly injuring him or worse....do you excuse that because a a random cop ok'd a stunt...and you really think that cop will have your back in end. My guess is they will see it as a crime and prosecute. The person dies and vehicular manslaughter will be charged; I have a buddy who went away for two years for vehicle manslaughter when he killed someone in a wreck by negligence....happens more than you think

Naw not even down to sit in a car man...I never even did parade when I did have a bike...not my thing to sit and let me bike overheat or drink at 9am