Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Is that right mother fucker? Fuck you. Watch your fucking mouth bitch. Thats my family. Before he smoked pot he was going to school. Had a great job. Startes smoking more and more and now he is where we are today. Doeant drink or anything alse. Just smokes pot. Dont talk about my family like that. For real.

We can talk and make points but i will tell you rigjt now personal attacks like that wont be tolerated.
    I kinda got the impression you didnt think to much of him (your brother) Just a few of the things you have said.

oh and:

Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Mon Apr 23rd, 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I kinda got the impression you didnt think to much of him (your brother) Just a few of the things you have said.

oh and:

Does that open the door to call my family a piece of shit?

Is that right mother fucker? Fuck you. Watch your fucking mouth bitch. Thats my family. Before he smoked pot he was going to school. Had a great job. Startes smoking more and more and now he is where we are today. Doeant drink or anything alse. Just smokes pot. Dont talk about my family like that. For real.

We can talk and make points but i will tell you rigjt now personal attacks like that wont be tolerated.
    thats pretty much the case. You shouldnt have brought up your brother then. All he could have done was to say to himself "I can still smoke pot and still continue my life the same way" and make that personal decision, like 99% od us do, but hee DECIDED to smoke pot and DECIDED to become a piece of shit.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

Ok, last one before I go to bed:

Liver Transplant Overview

Currently, more than 17,000 people in the United States are waiting for liver transplants. According to the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), about5,300 liver transplantations were performed in the United States in 2002.

Determining whose need is most critical: The United Network for Organ Sharing uses measurements of clinical and laboratory problems to divide patients into groups that determine who is in most critical need of a liver transplant. In early 2002, UNOS enacted a major modification to the way in which people were assigned the need for a liver transplant

Who may not be given a liver: A person who needs a liver transplant may not qualify for one because of the following reasons:

• Active alcohol or substance abuse: Persons with active alcohol or substance abuse problems may continue living the unhealthy lifestyle that contributed to their liver damage. Transplantation would only result in failure of the newly transplanted liver.
    • Cancer: Cancers in locations other than just the liver weigh against a transplant.
    • Advanced heart and lung disease: These conditions prevent a transplanted liver from surviving.
    • Severe infection: Such infections are a threat to a successful procedure.
    • Massive liver failure: This type of liver failure accompanied by associated brain injury from increased fluid in brain tissue rules against a liver transplant.
    • HIV infection
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Does that open the door to call my family a piece of shit?
    Technically no.... but if you are, you really cant get mad at someone else

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post

Addiction is the susceptibility of the person usng. Not the substance being used.
    +1

People generally destroy their lives with drugs because they have addictive personalities, not because of that specific drug. If it isn't one addiction, it's another. Had friends who went from weed to coke to food to working out. the things they did next were just a replacement for their previous addiction. Fortunately they found a constructive outlet for their addictions.

That said, I'm against weed not because of any health risk, but because it tends to exaggerate lazy peoples tendencies and make them worthless.

Gold Member

thats pretty much the case. You shouldnt have brought up your brother then. All he could have done was to say to himself "I can still smoke pot and still continue my life the same way" and make that personal decision, like 99% od us do, but hee DECIDED to smoke pot and DECIDED to become a piece of shit.
    Look faggot im not fucking around. Knock that shit off. Last fucking warning. For real bitch. Fucking for real.

You want to make pounts fine. But fuck you bitxh. No you have to get all personal. Your the piece of shit bitch. Fu k you. You been on this forum for like three seconds and this is how you want to talk?

Yeah your right faggot. Weed took over his life. How could this perfect plant do that? Its fu king harmless. Right?

Fuck you dude.

Haha yeah weed is perfect. It hasnt totally taken control of my brothers life. No not at all. He doesnt do anything. Included in that pay his bills. Clean his house. Parent his kids. Nope he doesnt so anything. Just sits around and smokes. Dont tell me what i have and havent seen with my own eyes.

+1 Thought he was agreeing with you, just saying maybe weed was not the main problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Ok, last one before I go to bed:

Liver Transplant Overview

Currently, more than 17,000 people in the United States are waiting for liver transplants. According to the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), about5,300 liver transplantations were performed in the United States in 2002.

Determining whose need is most critical: The United Network for Organ Sharing uses measurements of clinical and laboratory problems to divide patients into groups that determine who is in most critical need of a liver transplant. In early 2002, UNOS enacted a major modification to the way in which people were assigned the need for a liver transplant

Who may not be given a liver: A person who needs a liver transplant may not qualify for one because of the following reasons:

• Active alcohol or substance abuse: Persons with active alcohol or substance abuse problems may continue living the unhealthy lifestyle that contributed to their liver damage. Transplantation would only result in failure of the newly transplanted liver.
    • Cancer: Cancers in locations other than just the liver weigh against a transplant.
    • Advanced heart and lung disease: These conditions prevent a transplanted liver from surviving.
    • Severe infection: Such infections are a threat to a successful procedure.
    • Massive liver failure: This type of liver failure accompanied by associated brain injury from increased fluid in brain tissue rules against a liver transplant.
    • HIV infection
    wait wait wait, dont forget the asian gangs who come and "force" hospitals to sell them organs, lengthening wait times, all while getting away scott free.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Gold Member

Technically no.... but if you are, you really cant get mad at someone else
    Look man my family is one of the very few things i give a fuck about. I dont kind to some faggot behind the key board talking some bitch shit like that. Look at the way that little girl acted when a song got made fun of. Now he wants to talk to me like that? Fuck no. Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Penadam View Post
    That said, I'm against weed not because of any health risk, but because it tends to exaggerate lazy peoples tendencies and make them worthless.
    Dont know bout that...

I watched my neighbor clean his rims with a toothbrush for 4 hours, smoke some more, go dig three large holes in the ground and plant three 10+ foot tall trees in them. All by himself.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Mon Apr 23rd, 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Look faggot im not fucking around. Knock that shit off. Last fucking warning. For real bitch. Fucking for real.

You want to make pounts fine. But fuck you bitxh. No you have to get all personal. Your the piece of shit bitch. Fu k you. You been on this forum for like three seconds and this is how you want to talk?

Yeah your right faggot. Weed took over his life. How could this perfect plant do that? Its fu king harmless. Right?

Fuck you dude.
    Am I wrong? The truth hurts. Threaten me and "warn" me all you want, is that suppose to intimidate me?

I love how a self proclaimed "troll" lets himself get trolled, guess not too surprising ROFL
    05' SV1000S-CF

Sorry had to post this...couldn't hold back the funny!!!!!

Last edited by bulldog; Mon Apr 23rd, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Dont know bout that...

I watched my neighbor clean his rims with a toothbrush for 4 hours, smoke some more, go dig three large holes in the ground and plant three 10+ foot tall trees in them. All by himself.
    Yup, I smoke a big fat bowl before work every day. I get more done in a week than most people do in a month
    05' SV1000S-CF

Welp, im spent. There better be 2 more pages by the time I check back in tomorrow morning

Gold Member

Am I wrong? The truth hurts. Threaten me and "warn" me all you want, is that suppose to intimidate me?

I love how a self proclaimed "troll" lets himself get trolled, guess not too surprising ROFL
    Yeah faggot you fu king stoner ass looser. I bet you kill a rider some day driving high. Why cuz you hate your life so much you have to be high everyday. Fucking wast of skin. Keep pushing me bitch. Fucking do it. . But then again your to much a bitch to come out from behind that screen arent you? Lazy ass worthless wannabe hippie. Take your flower power elsewhere. No wonder you live in that garbage ass town up there.

Before people go off and call me a druggie i enjoy my spare time. I have no family and could really care less about the views of people who dont enjoy life in the same matter that i do.
    Look man my family is one of the very few things i give a fuck about. I dont kind to some faggot behind the key board talking some bitch shit like that. Look at the way that little girl acted when a song got made fun of. Now he wants to talk to me like that? Fuck no. Fuck him.
    Wow, you confuse me man

Gold Member

I could care less bulldog. I was enjoying this. Now i just want to choke the life out of a motherfucker.

Gold Member

I ment i dont have kids.

Yeah faggot you fu king stoner ass looser. I bet you kill a rider some day driving high. Why cuz you hate your life so much you have to be high everyday. Fucking wast of skin. Keep pushing me bitch. Fucking do it. . But then again your to much a bitch to come out from behind that screen arent you? Lazy ass worthless wannabe hippie. Take your flower power elsewhere. No wonder you live in that garbage ass town up there.
    ROFL, who ever said I drive high? If I hated my life that bad, Id drink like you do. I love how everyone see "boulder county" they assume i live in boulder. You do know that Boulder county consists of more than one town, and open space wich is consiered just boulder county?
    05' SV1000S-CF

Gold Member

Yeah me having a drink or two a day means i get drunk every day. You get high hippie. Fu k your pm and taking this to a gym. You aint the only one that does mma bitch. Dont try to intimidate me with that shit. Said i wanted to choke the life out of you. I dont know if i could take you or not. I dont care. Your a bitch. Fuck you get all up tight about someone making fun a song then you can just talk any kind of ahit you want. Go smoke another pussy ass bowl bitch.

So you say this

Yeah me having a drink or two a day means i get drunk every day. You get high hippie. Fu k your pm and taking this to a gym. You aint the only one that does mma bitch. Dont try to intimidate me with that shit. Said i wanted to choke the life out of you. I dont know if i could take you or not. I dont care. Your a bitch. Fuck you get all up tight about someone making fun a song then you can just talk any kind of ahit you want. Go smoke another pussy ass bowl bitch.
    Then I asked politely if you wanted to setlle this the right way at a gym, you decline my invitation, and now you talk more shit? Whos really "too scared to come out behind that screen". You have no Idea what he meant by what he said, You have no common sense and cant read into any conversation beyond what letters and words are left behind.

Im really done argueing with you, I think I can feel my IQ dropping every time I read what you post. So unless you accept my invitation, dont expect a response from me.

On that note, im gonna go smoke another pussy ass bowl
    05' SV1000S-CF

Hows that? Im being called a alcoholic just because i drink. Fucking retarded. I even posted links to how alcohol can be beneficial. Yeah it will destroy you when abused. Just like EVERYTHING. also it take me four shot to start to feel anything. That would be like being able to have four ounces of pot. How am i going of the deep end. It takes a few minutes for weed to kick in. Lets just say a eighth. Just a eighth. If i drink a eighth of a ounce would i even notice it? Nope. Now if someone smokes a whole eighth would they able to say the same thing?

Im tired of being called a alcoholic. At least i admit to what im doing. I have the closed mind? Im not the one hiding behind thegreat super plant to get high. How do i have a closed mind when i am admitting that that all things have their ups and downs? You guys are the one that are saying nothing bad can come from smoking pot. NOTHING. lol even water if overdone can be bad for you. Lol. You guys are funny.
    So im confussed again, it takes 4 drinks to feel anything, then why do you drink 1-2 a day? whats the point?

another perfect example of my post above
    05' SV1000S-CF

Gold Member

I dont drink to get drunk. I enjoy it. Having a cold beer while i chill at the house. I decline the gym idea because i dont fucking care anymore. You being what you are id rather see you in a dark parking lot.

Yeah go get high. Fucking loser.