Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The creeper rider

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: The creeper rider

I am also doing what I can to change the pervasive view that if you have a penis you are BAD and it doesn't matter if you are innocent, you go to jail the second someone feels threatened by you or is vindictive etc. It is not fair that I can get arrested for punching someone unprovoked but most likely the charges will be dropped where a guy will be arrested and charged and most likely convicted even if it is first offence and there is no history. Completely stupid and unfair.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Wow - there sure are a lot of rules about how us guys are supposed to conduct ourselves in public. I'm glad I am not in the dating game anymore. Games exhaust me.

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bornwildnfree View Post
    What both Drama2 and I are saying is back us up when we ask but be aware of it as guys. This isn't our culture to change, it's yours. It's something you guys have to be willing to deal with and talk about amongst yourselves and take the stand that it's not ok. It's allowed to happen because no one shines a light on it and talks about it. It is simply accepted.
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to somewhat disagree with you here. I agree that men should support you and back you up, but disagree about it being our culture to change. The civil-rights and feminist movements didn't accomplish the things they did by sitting around and waiting for the powers that be to have a change of heart. They had to fight and struggle to change the culture. The same has to happen from your end. I agree that the culture has to change, but it's not going to happen from those who dominate it.

This isn't our culture to change, it's yours. It's something you guys have to be willing to deal with and talk about amongst yourselves and take the stand that it's not ok. It's allowed to happen because no one shines a light on it and talks about it. It is simply accepted.
    Was trying to stay out of this one because I think this thread is stupid and needs to die, but I can't any longer. If this were about race, that comment would spark a shitstorm.
    Don't profile all of us because of the acts of a few.
    What I can tell is you are around some seedy old men (Granted most are good but some not so) and some say inappropriate things. Solution: avoid them. If it's not worth dealing with some comments, why bother. If you don't want to get swore at and maybe a drink dumped on you, don't go sitting in an opposing student section wearing the opponents jersey and cheering loudly. Is it awful that you can't do that? Of course, but some things are impossible to change

I'm not going to go out seeking people who are trouble in hopes to change them. If someone acts up at a CSC ride, I'm sure there will be intervention so why is this even a thread here?

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

To those who say being a gentleman lands you in the friends zone, there is a big difference between being a Nice Guy (TM) and a good guy. A nice guy is selfish, is never wrong and usually only doing nice things to get in a woman's pants and then complains that he's so "nice and why don't women like me". A nice guy usually is the creeper. A good guy will call me on my shit if I'm wrong, will treat me as an equal, not as an accessory, is someone I can count on to have my back and apologizes when he makes a mistake and changes. I don't date Nice Guys. I am dating an amazingly good guy.
    Umm hate to break it to you, but that's on every man's mind. Why do you think we want to date women?? Because we're hoping the eventual endgame will be a long lasting relationship and yes of course sex and lots of it.

So to say that is one of the defining differences between a "Nice Guy" and a "Good Guy"(I'm still trying to figure this one out) is a bit much, because they are "BOTH" trying to get in your pants. What will set them apart are the methods of how they go about getting into your pants. But make no mistake, men want to get in women's pants. Believe me, that's what we do.

I'm still trying to figure out the differences between the two as both seem similar, yet the lines that separate them are blurry. You would have been better off stating the differences that are between a "Douchebag" and a "Man", because there is a world of difference between a real Man, and a guy that's just gone delta bravo all the time.

I am also doing what I can to change the pervasive view that if you have a penis you are BAD and it doesn't matter if you are innocent, you go to jail the second someone feels threatened by you or is vindictive etc. It is not fair that I can get arrested for punching someone unprovoked but most likely the charges will be dropped where a guy will be arrested and charged and most likely convicted even if it is first offence and there is no history. Completely stupid and unfair.
    LOL!!!

Good luck with that... Let us know how that turns out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    Wow - there sure are a lot of rules about how us guys are supposed to conduct ourselves in public. I'm glad I am not in the dating game anymore. Games exhaust me.
    No shit!! I hear that. I think some of the rules only apply on Tuesday's or days when you're supposed to know but you're not aware of it. Kind of like being blamed for a catastrophic fiasco that happens at work, only for it to be on the day you were off. LOL!! lots of gray area again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to somewhat disagree with you here. I agree that men should support you and back you up, but disagree about it being our culture to change. The civil-rights and feminist movements didn't accomplish the things they did by sitting around and waiting for the powers that be to have a change of heart. They had to fight and struggle to change the culture. The same has to happen from your end. I agree that the culture has to change, but it's not going to happen from those who dominate it.
    I can't believe this, I'm agreeing completely with Drano on this. I, will say I, agree with Drano a many things, just not Valentino Rossi

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Was trying to stay out of this one because I think this thread is stupid and needs to die, but I can't any longer. If this were about race, that comment would spark a shitstorm.
    Don't profile all of us because of the acts of a few.
    What I can tell is you are around some seedy old men (Granted most are good but some not so) and some say inappropriate things. Solution: avoid them. If it's not worth dealing with some comments, why bother. If you don't want to get swore at and maybe a drink dumped on you, don't go sitting in an opposing student section wearing the opponents jersey and cheering loudly. Is it awful that you can't do that? Of course, but some things are impossible to change

I'm not going to go out seeking people who are trouble in hopes to change them. If someone acts up at a CSC ride, I'm sure there will be intervention so why is this even a thread here?
    It hasn't died because a few trolled it, now it's derailed and getting better by the minute.

But I think you hit the nail on the head and it was covered somewhere on page 1. Which is, if you don't hang out with those loser types of people, then loser types of people won't affect you and what you do. After all, the Hell's Angles are a gang. And what do gang's typically do?? Gang stuff, which is usually illegal. Hell's Angels aren't Boy Scouts, I wouldn't expect any kind of normal behavior from Hell's Angels.

P.S.

Here you go GMR

Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Mar 25th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Chocolate Thunder

Drano I agree with you on above. What the heck... I do feel you born and I would back you up if I ever witnessed it, but its not all men and I dont feel 100% with what you feel or see.
    Last edited by Drama2; Tue Mar 25th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Chocolate Thunder

?
    Last edited by Drama2; Tue Mar 25th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

This isn't our culture to change, it's yours.
    Excuse me? It's not my culture just because I share a common anatomical part with others who are douchebags, any more than it's your culture universally every time a woman does something untoward. In my particular culture, I generally don't hang out with these kinds of dudes, so there is really nothing for me to change. Just because this is a mostly dick-dominated sport does not mean the onus is automatically on every guy to police the rest of them. The motorcycle culture I choose to participate in more or less avoids assholes, that is all I really need to care about.

(And I realize you weren't addressing anyone directly, but since you kinda called out every guy on here, there you go)
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Now if only Canuck were around to lock this thread!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

This thread -

Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

So I'm a true gentleman and I'm a creeper now?... yea way to generalize there so I guess we can say that all women are bitches so there... what an ignorant claim to just pull out. Yea, I'll give you that most guys play that role but is not the case with every guy.... horrible. I'll make sure not to be on rides or events where you'll be so then that way you won't feel smothered by creepiness... *rolls eyes*
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Really??? pages!?

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I'll make sure not to be on rides or events where you'll be so then that way you won't feel smothered by creepiness... *rolls eyes*
    I'm with you on this! I will avoid all rides and functions that may have a woman present, because I woudn't want to come across as a "Nice Guy"

I can also stop helping women who have crashed on the side of the road, women who need mechanical work done on their bikes, etc. Because I would want to risk it seemon like I am trying to get into any pants.

I miss teh kitteh threads....

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    Only creepy guys like kitteh threads...
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

humor from the internets

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    Really??? pages!?

I'm with you on this! I will avoid all rides and functions that may have a woman present, because I woudn't want to come across as a "Nice Guy"

I can also stop helping women who have crashed on the side of the road, women who need mechanical work done on their bikes, etc. Because I would want to risk it seemon like I am trying to get into any pants.

Yeap, it's crap but whatever. Just like in the sport cause of a few assholes, all of us pay the price... whatever, know better than to argue with women anyways, sure we are all assholes if that's what you want to hear lol .... where da fak is Dana with them kittah pozt when you need that ahole
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

somewhere in this thread we were talking about work environments. I work on/around oil rigs, and my coworker (who is quite social) has been really frustrated since coming to this job because how she is treated (she's mid-late 20s). It's not sexual harassment or anything like you would initially think, it's the fact that she wants to get to know and have conversations with the rig hands. Except when she is headed up there, they all split because they don't want to risk saying anything stupid and getting in trouble.
    As some of here have said, maybe they'll just avoid rides where there's a woman present. Or at least just make sure not to say a word to her. We'll see how much the ladies would like just being completely ignored
    And I think many here would agree, the word "creeper" is quite derogatory IMO. I know some guys who I swear are aesexual (sp?) but they come across as a creeper to some women for trying to be friendly.

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

You can't say anything anymore because everyone always thinks negatively of EVERYTHING and for some reason everyone always thinks that there's something wanted for something... why can't there be normal casual conversation without anything else over that... reason why I'm not even that social anymore, would hate to be misunderstood and end up losing my freedom or my life over some dumb shit that people misinterpreted cause of the level of paranoia.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Or just don't give a shit what people think. In my opinion that's part of the sportbike crowd as it is, so it's not like I've disappointed anyone. I'm not saying I treat people like crap, or creep and sexually harass, but if a girl is on a CSC ride, I don't change my attitude or speech at all. That's what I love about Kerry, she fits in better than half the guys here. And even if it was Anna Kournikova on the ride I wouldn't be attracted to her, because I'm not attracted to girls who ride. Err, not attracted to girls who ride MOTORCYCLES you pervs.

It is what it is, I don't hold back either when I talk whoever likes it cool and who doesn't well too bad. I haven't met Kerry yet so nothing against her, most girls I know fit very well with us guys and know how to take guy sarcasm and also fit rather well.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Well this was a fun read.

This should sum it up.
    Contact me for all yourAmsoil needs. 720-515-0963
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/007/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/IMG]
    2011 Suzuki Hayabusa Present
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa Present
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sold
    2004 Suzuki SV650 Sold

Born, I'm gonna have to agree with the other guys here. I wrote out a long reply, but honestly it can't be explained because you have a completely different viewpoint than I do. And yes, while some guys are jackasses, there are plenty of women who are the female equivalent and just as bad.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Chocolate Thunder

Thanks Aaron....and Madvlad...ps...I am a secret pervert as well, I am in the rear of a group to check out your rear tire..hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Or just don't give a shit what people think. In my opinion that's part of the sportbike crowd as it is, so it's not like I've disappointed anyone. I'm not saying I treat people like crap, or creep and sexually harass, but if a girl is on a CSC ride, I don't change my attitude or speech at all. That's what I love about Kerry, she fits in better than half the guys here. And even if it was Anna Kournikova on the ride I wouldn't be attracted to her, because I'm not attracted to girls who ride. Err, not attracted to girls who ride MOTORCYCLES you pervs.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

haven't had this issue.. yet... Maybe because I'm too quiet and unnoticeable--> which I'm fine with. I've met a lot of different kinds of riders and everyone I've met have been cool so far. I can only remember one incident where a rider (in his 60s) kept hitting on my friend even though his wife was sitting next to him. my friend tried to diffuse the situation, but the way she went about it fed him into it even more... His wife didn't even stop him either and she seemed really irritated.
    The only time i'd Probably need anyone to step in is if harassment becomes physical or something.