Thread: Anybody have kids that ride?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anybody have kids that ride?

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    My son rides dirt as much as possible, hes 13. My littlest daughter LOVES the Honda 50. Hopefully that love will continue as she grows!
    Nice man! Where go you guys go ride and how did ya get him started ?
    Started my son on a 50 and it was so so on his love for it. So we waited a bit to long to upgrade and he kinda got limited by the 50. Got him klx 110 though as his want and excitement had returned. His first bike with a clutch! He's so stoked about that. He just did a super camp and for now is hooked on bikes. I've yet to ride dirt so I don't wanna jack him all up. Watching him at Imi and at camp has shown me that and I need to get my ass a dirt bike soon. Lol. Love seeing he's riding progress though that is freakin cool.

Re: Anybody have kids that ride?

Quote Originally Posted by One-ops View Post
    Nice man! Where go you guys go ride and how did ya get him started ?
    Started my son on a 50 and it was so so on his love for it. So we waited a bit to long to upgrade and he kinda got limited by the 50. Got him klx 110 though as his want and excitement had returned. His first bike with a clutch! He's so stoked about that. He just did a super camp and for now is hooked on bikes. I've yet to ride dirt so I don't wanna jack him all up. Watching him at Imi and at camp has shown me that and I need to get my ass a dirt bike soon. Lol. Love seeing he's riding progress though that is freakin cool.
    Most weekends we are out at IMI at least one day. There are some real nice national park trails we ride sometimes too. He started out with a yz85 but that bitch was just too much for him, so I went and got the 50. He loved that and as soon as he was tall enough and had enough patience, we got him on the yz85. He is going to outgrow that this next year most likely and he is pretty damn excited about it.

When are you out at IMI?