Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Clovis, I'm selling my Ducati

Re: Hey Clovis, I'm selling my Ducati

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    It got ugly fast...as it often does in here.

No no, this was a thread full of people expressing there feelings and Captain morals had to jump in to point the fact that he thinks I stabbed someone in the back, when really it's just a cry out loud that he's in love with me he's just to scared to admit it.

Otherwise his precious little opinion wouldn't have been aimed at me directly, cause clearly as you see in the rest of the thread I'm the only one who said what needed to be said.....clearly.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    No no, this was a thread full of people expressing there feelings and Captain morals had to jump in to point the fact that he thinks I stabbed someone in the back, when really it's just a cry out loud that he's in love with me he's just to scared to admit it.

Otherwise his precious little opinion wouldn't have been aimed at me directly, cause clearly as you see in the rest of the thread I'm the only one who said what needed to be said.....clearly.
    bruh you don't even ride a sport bike. what would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post

I know true love when I see it, Ej is like the little girl who pushes a boy cause she likes him but doesn't know how to adequately express herself.

or maybe he's like Mark Whahlberg in "Fear"

Y'all should seriously get a bike and or a gun to be on here. Haha.

It got ugly fast...as it often does in here.
    I know very well how it gets in here, I was just wondering where all the new moderators were

I have a bike and a gun so I guess I can stay...

Oh NO YOU DIDNT...?!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I know very well how it gets in here, I was just wondering where all the new moderators were
    they are around a campfire singing Rocky Mountain high. Let the the two keyboard ninjas continue with their entertaining bickery towards one another. It's given the forum a lil spark.

^yeah. If this is going to be the last entertaining thing this forum does it might as well be a dick measuring contest.

Gold Member

guns are bad. Obama said so.

HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!

So let me get this right. You can call someone out on their riding but you cant call someone out on being shady?

Why was this thread started in the first place? If one looks back it almost looks like it was to flame Clovis. Like there was no talk of it on here so someone needed to bring it up. Kinda horse shit in my opinion.

Either way, im off to jerk off to pictures of Seans ugly ass. Cant seem to get over him for some reason... Maybe one day. Sigh...

ADMINS!

ADMINS! QUICK SOMEONE IS HAVING AN ARGUMENT IN ONE OF THE THREADS!!
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    So let me get this right. You can call someone out on their riding but you cant call someone out on being shady?

Why was this thread started in the first place? If one looks back it almost looks like it was to flame Clovis. Like there was no talk of it on here so someone needed to bring it up. Kinda horse shit in my opinion.

Either way, im off to jerk off to pictures of Seans ugly ass. Cant seem to get over him for some reason... Maybe one day. Sigh...

ADMINS!

ADMINS! QUICK SOMEONE IS HAVING AN ARGUMENT IN ONE OF THE THREADS!!
    Yea what you have failed to realize is that your opinion means precisely dick, why do you care about the motive of the thread anyways? OHHHH right cause your the "White Knight" or Captain "Call Out" If you didn't like it you could have stayed away, but you didn't because, well......

Either Justin has his fist up your ass or you just like to create drama when this could have merely been an eye opening informative thread but hey ive always seen you as the keyboard warrior (and im not alone here) so why would that change?

keep on keeping on buddy, glad you could sarcastically admit you have a hard on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post

We are here. I haven't seen anything crazy up to this point just some posturing from different sides of the isle and two guys who need some hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    they are around a campfire singing Rocky Mountain high. Let the the two keyboard ninjas continue with their entertaining bickery towards one another. It's given the forum a lil spark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    ^yeah. If this is going to be the last entertaining thing this forum does it might as well be a dick measuring contest.
    Probably wouldn't need much of a tape measure.
    Last edited by Gramps; Thu Aug 4th, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Gold Member

and if I had been one if the ones in question?

and if I had been one if the ones in question?
    I don't understand the question or how it's relevant. You weren't involved here were you? I saw you made a couple of comments but they didn't seem to be instigating any drama. If you meant them to be then I missed it.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    I don't understand the question or how it's relevant. You weren't involved here were you? I saw you made a couple of comments but they didn't seem to be instigating any drama. If you meant them to be then I missed it.

i think his point was if he had been the one engaged it would have been locked down, he has history

I am just the outsider looking in as I have never rode with Clovis, but all I can say is if three people, Aaron, Bash, and Grim (I know of two others I will not mention that told me they would not ride with him anymore either) post that he rides crazy, then there has to be some truth to it. So saying that I still do not get what is so bad about making a person aware that others do not appreciate their crazy riding style. Again why not tell a person as maybe they do not realize. If nobody cared about the guy then nobody would have said anything and to me that is worse. One mistake is all it takes and people need to realize this is no game!

Heck I was on a group ride once and passed Chadwick on the right. Later I noticed he was upset at me and I asked him what was up and he told me straight up he didn't appreciate how I passed on the right because he had a passenger that it really freaked out (I forgot how loud my bike was as I rode with earplugs). So it could have gone two ways and I could have told him to deal with it and only cared about myself, but it really did make me think how even though I thought I was in control, the person you pass or ride with can be affected. Him telling me this that day changed how I rode and I am thankful he did tell me that because I did learn to respect others. Now if someone wants to do this away from a group ride, then so be it, but when you ride in a club group ride there are rules and you break them you are out. This didn't happen on accident, but we got sick of having a group ride and it being ruined by a ambulance trip to the ER; seen it happen more than once from crazy street riding.

I don't have a bike either right now so what do I know though....just 15+ years riding sportbikes since I was 18
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I am just the outsider looking in as I have never rode with Clovis, but all I can say is if three people, Aaron, Bash, and Grim (I know of two others I will not mention that told me they would not ride with him anymore either) post that he rides crazy, then there has to be some truth to it. So saying that I still do not get what is so bad about making a person aware that others do not appreciate their crazy riding style. Again why not tell a person as maybe they do not realize. If nobody cared about the guy then nobody would have said anything and to me that is worse. One mistake is all it takes and people need to realize this is no game!

Heck I was on a group ride once and passed Chadwick on the right. Later I noticed he was upset at me and I asked him what was up and he told me straight up he didn't appreciate how I passed on the right because he had a passenger that it really freaked out (I forgot how loud my bike was as I rode with earplugs). So it could have gone two ways and I could have told him to deal with it and only cared about myself, but it really did make me think how even though I thought I was in control, the person you pass or ride with can be affected. Him telling me this that day changed how I rode and I am thankful he did tell me that because I did learn to respect others. Now if someone wants to do this away from a group ride, then so be it, but when you ride in a club group ride there are rules and you break them you are out. This didn't happen on accident, but we got sick of having a group ride and it being ruined by a ambulance trip to the ER; seen it happen more than once from crazy street riding.

I don't have a bike either right now so what do I know though....just 15+ years riding sportbikes since I was 18
    Having a bike isn't as important as owning a gun on here. So really, as long as you are packing....

Having a bike isn't as important as owning a gun on here. So really, as long as you are packing....
    Good thing I own a Glock 9mm....I am good

To me it is like telling John Elway that he has no business coaching since he isn't currently playing football...the knowledge is still there
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    referring to past events.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Good thing I own a Glock 9mm....I am good

To me it is like telling John Elway that he has no business coaching since he isn't currently playing football...the knowledge is still there
    you own a Glock? now i hate you. GUNS ARE BAD! OBAMA SAYS!!!

I would've banned you townie. Ej and Sean if you guys are going to continue take it to PM please.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Jesus, its still summer. You girls are going to be really fun to watch come winter time.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    I would've banned you townie. Ej and Sean if you guys are going to continue take it to PM please.
    you love me too much to ban me.