Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
No, never even been to a swinger club. We went to a nude beach in Jamaica last year and I was all excited till I got there....unfortunately the nude people there were nothing I wanted to see (to say it nice)...way different than the hotness that was in my head of what I thought I'd see
That's what everyone tells us. Nude beaches are full of really old people who should keep their clothes on.

Do you and Kim ever do all-inclusive resort vacations? We are always down to have company (with no kids) go with us as it makes it more fun. We usually end up meeting a few couples and hang with them....made some good friends in Cabo this time.
Dude, we're white! I ain't leaving this country! The rest of the planet hates us! Actually, I would consider it, but no way is Mexico getting any of my leisure money! Anyway, I would much rather be in our fifth-wheel with the bikes. You'd have to staple me to the beach to get me to sit still. Kim says I don't know how to relax!

Dean what you think of the nude resort Sully posted.....have you been there? Would you?
It's really a swingers destination more than a "nude" resort. We've never been to Hedonism, things just never lined up, but we know a lot of people who do huge group trips there every year. These same people rent entire cruise ships, too. Over 1,000 of your favorite naked friends....