Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrKnow65 View Post
    I only clarify because those two dudes did a lot of live fire training, and weren't making stupid mistakes like looking down barrels
    Semantics. Either way, the gun was pointed at his head.

I love it when people accidentally shoot their kids and bitch that the gun malfunctioned. Okay, fine, the gun malfunctioned. But had your dumb ass not pointed it at your kid, they'd still be alive.

I pick up my 1911 off the headboard every single morning and make sure the barrel never sweeps across the bed where Kim is still sleeping.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Semantics. Either way, the gun was pointed at his head.

I love it when people accidentally shoot their kids and bitch that the gun malfunctioned. Okay, fine, the gun malfunctioned. But had your dumb ass not pointed it at your kid, they'd still be alive.

I pick up my 1911 off the headboard every single morning and make sure the barrel never sweeps across the bed where Kim is still sleeping.
    Ever been in a firefight? Little different than waking in bed Ever do a a 100 yard sprint to the end of the range and back then a few pushups and shoot with your head turned sideways to your pistol? Circumstance counts, and we are all total bad azz and would never error under duress. (Until we do)

Accidental discharge at the kitchen table, if there was a round chambered then there is resposibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DrKnow65 View Post
    Ever been in a firefight? Little different than waking in bed Ever do a a 100 yard sprint to the end of the range and back then a few pushups and shoot with your head turned sideways to your pistol? Circumstance counts, and we are all total bad azz and would never error under duress. (Until we do)

Accidental discharge at the kitchen table, if there was a round chambered then there is resposibility.
    I've never robbed a bank, either, but I would hope my training means I NEVER point the damn thing at myself or others. Regardless of how tired I may be...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M