Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
I sit here shaking my head and wondering why.

I watched a little of the video because I have nothing better to do and made some observations.

1- While I respect the skill to do wheelies and stoppies it seems boring after a while. I mean you are sitting in a parking lot purposly trying to tear up a bike. You have a nice bike(or it was), why would you do that? It wasn't designed for that.

2- Have you looked around at the others that are there. In one video there is a guy on a yellow gixxer that has the tail missing. He has no shirt on, no helmet, basically no gear at all. He actually does some decent rolling burnouts and such but what happens to his head if it hits the pavement.

This really is none of my buisness at all. I just think that somewhere along the line you strayed away from why you bought a bike. I am going on observations here because I have no idea who you are. What I observe though is you are wearing some gear, and you bought a bike that was designed for a more comfortable ride. You bought a bike to ride not tear up.

Again while I respect the skill set to do wheelies and stoppies and burnouts and all the other stuff. I still think there is more to motorcycling than stunting. I think you have a decent bike and before you tear it all to crap you should give the other side of the sport a chance to excite you.

I know I get more adenaline from a knee on the ground at 90 plus MPH than a wheel in the air at 5 MPH.

PM me sometime and maybe we can ride.

i got a bike that i wheelie at the spot all day long and when im done i ride my happy ass home why because i love to ride my bike i ride everywhere.. when im at the spot its up to me to where a lid or not if a crash and spill my head its up to you if you help or not.. your right its all chose and i did buy all my bikes so i can ride them the way i like.. i crash all the time but i think im at the point to where i dont hurt it as much any more its 01 f4i with like 70.000 miles on it every mile is almost a wheelie.. if any one wants to come watch you more then welcome.. heres an old vid of me and my bro... we love wheelies!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=30206489