Thread: Saturday ride??

Saturday ride??

Supposed to be "awful purdy" tomorrow, and we're running out of days to ride before the sand trucks attack. Anyone near South Denver want to hit the hills in the A.M.? I haven't had a chance to do any group rides since I moved to Denver.

I'll check this post, and for PM's throughout the night.

Re: Saturday ride??

I know it's a little late notice... but I'll be at MoCo around 8:30 if you're interested in carving up a canyon or two.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Sunday will be better. The money will be in the bank then..........................

I know, ----------- you don't get it.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I'll ride Sunday too.
    Chris

There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Board Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jermag24 View Post
    Supposed to be "awful purdy" tomorrow, and we're running out of days to ride before the sand trucks attack. Anyone near South Denver want to hit the hills in the A.M.? I haven't had a chance to do any group rides since I moved to Denver.

I'll check this post, and for PM's throughout the night.
    So i just went on a ride thursday and it was great, but i noticed i pushed myself into corners too hard because i was exiting way to fast that i had to tap the brakes on entry 20% of the time.(hope that makes sense to you) Im interested in anyone who is into riding "the pace" as ive just read it last night, and although i didnt realize it at the time "Vehicle One" was doing it on my ride Thursday, I on the otherhand was not. No problem keeping up, but I made four mistakes and id like to get right back in the curves and clean up my technique.
    Does it have to be 8:30? cause without a doubt I WILL be there, but 9 would make a world of difference.
    Let me know and i will be at Moco. By the way im south denver one exit past University (washington exit? Just moved here) and im ready to ride.

Max

I'll be there at 8:30 to snag the early birds... but honestly, I probably won't be departing till around 9:30 or so.
    Chris

Account Deactivated at users request DARK ANGEL's Avatar

im all outta $$$$ ill have to wait till next weekend