Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 4,777 to 4,800 of 4839

Thread: OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Re: New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Noobs come and go....

Hi All
    Name is Mike. I just got stationed at Buckley January of this year. Was in Spain for the last two years and was able to tour parts of Spain on a bike I bought over there. Was in Colorado Springs before then where I first started riding. So I'm pretty familiar with the area. Although I like Denver a lot better.

Right now I'm a part of the Buckley Green Knights MC club, but I'm looking to meet some fellow riders who like to ride.

Picked up a 2010 Z1000 that I absolutely fell in love with. Enjoy the more upright riding position.
    Last edited by gator4life108; Mon Nov 18th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Mike
    USAF
    '10 Kawasaki Z1000

I could care less about the type of motorcycle or brand, as long as it gets me to my destination with a smile on my face.

Welcome!!! My pops works out there rides a Blue FJR and a root beer colored bagger. He's in a club out there too but don't think it's that one. Anyway welcome see ya out there come spring for me.

Board Newbie

Hello all,

My name is Joe. Colorado native.. lived in Greeley, Colorado Springs, Littleton, Englewood and Lakewood. I am new to the CSC forum but I have had several bikes both street and dirt since I was 12. I found this forum on the VFRworld forum and I am looking forward to meeting new people and other riders to join on the street. If any of you rode through Golden I in the recent months I am sure we passed each other at some point. That is my play ground and I am blessed to live nearby.

Anyhow I am looking forward to the community and meeting new people and other fellow riders

Greetings everyone,

They call me Brian, among many other less-than-flattering things.

I rode BMX growing up, & BMX/dirt bikes in high school. I've been riding scooters the last decade with the occasional "riding a friends bike", & finally got a full size bike for myself a few months back. I'm fortunate to have a nice little truck, but I like to ride any day it's not wet & gets above 50 degrees. I am moderately content riding alone, but I really enjoy riding in groups - given the appropriate circumstances. I live in Englewood & work in Castle Rock, & I prefer to commute via bike cause it's hella cheap..

Riding season is over for many of you, but look forward to meeting/riding with many of you next season; and some of you perhaps even sooner.

Cheers!

Well welcome to all of you!!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

n00bs! Welcome

Board Newbie

Hi!!

I'm not really a new member, but I haven't posted much. I'm an MRA Licensed racer and I'm very active on what I would call my home forum triumph675.net I don't do a lot of street riding since my bike is track only, but I'm hoping to pick up another bike, possibly a dual sport/enduro.

-Brian
    MRA #813

Board Newbie

Hi guys,

First off I am new to the forum but have browsed a bunch of topics before becoming a member and you all do a great job with advice so I thank you for that. I am always looking for new people to ride with in the Boulder/Denver area. Currently I ride a 2013 Panigale 1199R. Shoot me a message if you wanna go tear it up!

-David
    Last edited by SYPHER; Thu Nov 21st, 2013 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SYPHER View Post
    Hi guys,

First off I am new to the forum but have browsed a bunch of topics before becoming a member and you all do a great job with advice so I thank you for that. I am always looking for new people to ride with in the Boulder/Denver area. Currently I ride a 2013 Panigale 1199R. Shoot me a message if you wanna go tear it up!

-David
    Welcome to the board David. Hope you have snow tires on that duc today!

Quote Originally Posted by SYPHER View Post
    Hi guys,

-David
    Welcome and nice bike!! What did you ride before and any review on the ride?

Board Newbie

Given the ice snow and rocks I won't take her out for awhile but she is pretty! I just got the engine broken in and 600 mile maintenance done so I'll need a little more time before I can provide a comprehensive review. So far so good and the sound is to die for!

Hey gang!

my name is Paul but everyone calls me skip or skipperdoodle. I've lived in Denver since 85, and do not know any other place on earth that has the vast variety of roads like we do here. I have a 1994 YZF-750R that I've owned since 2000, it's been the greatest 28,000 miles I've ever done on a machine. Over the years it has been tweaked and refined into a superbike level bike. Unfortunately those refinements have made it no longer street legal. I pushed my luck with the vehicle code for the last couple of years. So this year I decided to no longer street it and I bought a 2011 R1. Haven't had much time to get acquainted with it so late in the year however but it proves interesting. My wife also rides, I just bought her a 2014 Kawasaki ninja 300 abs. Talk about a fun little bike!
    Anyhow, i joined the forum in hopes of meeting more riding buddies. I know a few guys who ride but we rarely get together. And my wife continuously complains that she has no riding buddies. So I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with my fellow Colorado canyon carvers!

cheers!

Sypher.... well cant wait to see a real riders view.

Skipper.... welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people for you n wife to ride with whether street or track.

Chocolate Thunder

Heh Paul....welcome wife..what's her name....I am a female rider as well.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Quote Originally Posted by Drama2 View Post
    Heh Paul....welcome wife..what's her name....I am a female rider as well.
    Her name is Christine. She hasn't ridden since her ninja 500ex, about 5-6 years ago. She just took Jason's class at full throttle. She was very impressed with him, once I heard about how Jason was teaching brc I must say I'm impressed with him too.
    Hell bent for leather and cheap knee pucks!

Chocolate Thunder

Well look forward to meeting her in spring, she should take Jeffs canyon carving class in the spring through here. Great class..you will also find that the guys on here to be very inviting to wanna ride with a woman, so she will have plenty of people to ride with come next year.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Quote Originally Posted by Drama2 View Post
    Well look forward to meeting her in spring, she should take Jeffs canyon carving class in the spring through here. Great class..you will also find that the guys on here to be very inviting to wanna ride with a woman, so she will have plenty of people to ride with come next year.
    Who is Jeff?
    Hell bent for leather and cheap knee pucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Skipperdoodle View Post
    Who is Jeff?
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...-13&highlight=
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Hello everyone,

The voices in my head have come to a concurrence that my name is Michael. Recently moved to Denver from Chicago in October of last year, and had to sell my bike prior to the move. Ended up buying a 2014 Daytona 675r and currently breaking it in on the lovely streets around here. People love pictures, so here it is.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter

Welcome to CSC!
    2015 R1200GS
    03 & 11 XR-50 pit bike
    07 & 08 DRZ 400SM
    06 FJR 1300
    70 SL 350
    75 MT 250

Quote Originally Posted by Skitz View Post
    Hello everyone,

The voices in my head have come to a concurrence that my name is Michael. Recently moved to Denver from Chicago in October of last year, and had to sell my bike prior to the move. Ended up buying a 2014 Daytona 675r and currently breaking it in on the lovely streets around here. People love pictures, so here it is.
    Welcome to CSC and congrats on the beautiful bike!!

Welcome, Skitz. I have the naked version of the R!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Welcome and I'm jealous! I've decided I want a 675 for my next sports bike.