Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maladin = asshole

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Re: Maladin = asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Scer View Post
    If you knew you had a illegal part on your race vehicle, would you really beat the piss out of your opponents and finish by more than 30 secs. over 2nd? That might create a little bit of controversy. I highly doubt that Josh knew about it.
    I think Chaz is just as much of a stand up guy as Josh. Actually one of the few racers I know that doesn't drink even on Sunday night. If he gets the win, (Erion is appealing the decision) it's cause he deserves it too.

appeal on appealas
    Well, the problem is that's it's irrelevant whether he knew or not. The bike was definately illegal, so I think the team just took the chance they wouldn't get torn down, but they did, and got caught. Honestly, I think they have zero chance on appeal, but stranger things have happened....

Yeah, Mladin has a mouth on him (Hmmm, remind you of anyone?), but I do agree with some of his comments about safety and the closing speed difference between him and the other Pro's, and the slowest guys. Maybe at the big tracks change the percentage difference you have to qualify by?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Hey did you guys know that my sister died from being beaten by a dildo? Please in the future, do not joke about people being killed from being beaten by a dildo. Cause, you know, that's just not funny at all. And BTW, it's very low class to joke about such topics...
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Quote Originally Posted by Webman View Post
    Hey did you guys know that my sister died from being beaten by a dildo? Please in the future, do not joke about people being killed from being beaten by a dildo. Cause, you know, that's just not funny at all. And BTW, it's very low class to joke about such topics...

Could you please scan, PDF, and email that autopsy report to me?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.