Thread: Big Thanks to CSC and MRA racers

Big Thanks to CSC and MRA racers

..Major Huge thanks to Justin O' , Dirk, Electro, Hammer, Turtle (and the rest of SYNDICATE) for sparing a saturday afternoon to come out and show our Open House Customers that racing is truly alive in Colorado. Thanks for showing up with your Mad ass BUSA, SLO! Sorry i didnt paste numbers on my Rd 350 and join you, its the only bike I got right now. You all get Big Thanks from Glennie and Dave. See you soon, at the track..Hopefully!

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Re: Big Thanks to CSC and MRA racers

Good times hanging out with you guys today. I think I talked a few people into coming out to the races at the end of the month.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Nice to meet ya today, Dave!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Dave, always a pleasure talking with you..... Looking forward to more "events".