Thread: Kneedraggers.com Sucks!

Kneedraggers.com Sucks!

I don't know if anyone has recently tried to order anything from Kneedraggers, but it seems like all of their Icon gear went AWOL. I've tried to order two different pairs of riding jeans and a pair of boots, all on seperate occasions. The website claims that it will the order will be shipped within 2-3 days, but then a day later they write me and tell me it's backordered anywhere from a month to two months! So I write them back asking them why don't they update their website to reflect this? Their response: that the website says it "usually" ships in 2-3 days!

Last edited by MikeG; Wed Aug 6th, 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Re: Kneedraggers Sucks!

Same thing happened with some Alpinestars shit I needed a few months back before Professional Privateer was around. Only reason I use their site now is to get retail prices. If you want to order anything gear related, go check out http://professionalprivateer.com
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

hmmm Ive ordered from Kneedraggers tons of times and never had a problem... I order by phone though.. then you know up front if they got it or not...

PP = No TCX boots
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Aracheon View Post
    Same thing happened with some Alpinestars shit I needed a few months back before Professional Privateer was around. Only reason I use their site now is to get retail prices. If you want to order anything gear related, go check out http://professionalprivateer.com
    Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. http://www.cyclegear.com usually has pretty good stuff too

Re: Kneedraggers.com Sucks!

Had similar issues trying to buy a tank bag from kneedraggers. Check out www.twistedthrottle.com and www.newenough.com. I've had great results with both of them.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

The few times I've ordered stuff from New Enough, they've been pretty awesome - but they can't beat Jake and Derek's pricing through Professional Privateer.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

it's basically impossible to get anything during peak riding season...example everyone waits till they have a sore ass half way through the season to decide, Huh, I should probably get a gel seat or you see someone fly by with some new Alpinestars gear and sure enough everyone wants the same thing. Make a list of stuff you want for your bike and order it in the winter then you can do weekend projects like adding a hugger or new windscreen, gel seat...then pick out some new gear then during the first days of the new riding season everyone wants to be like you and no one can can get shit from online haha
    I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a better conversation than you

Always call a place if that is an option. Plus I like to haggle and I will always ask for their best deal. Amazing what just asking can get you sometimes :-)

Thanks for the plug Chris. Glad you like all your stuff!

Derek

Hey, get some sleep. You're racing this weekend. No messy-messy around with G-friend either, ha. Good luck and good riding D.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

I too have always had good luck with www.newenough.com They even told me on the phone they didn't have leathers in my size and where I should go. Very cool folks and some of the 2 years out of date gear is a steal.

I am much more about saving money than buying the "latest and greatest" fashion in motorcycle gear.

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    hmmm Ive ordered from Kneedraggers tons of times and never had a problem... I order by phone though.. then you know up front if they got it or not...

PP = No TCX boots

My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again