Thread: Who else took advantage...

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Who else took advantage...

...of the last bits of warmth and sunshine, today?

mmmmm...downhill twisties...

Here comes the snow...
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Re: Who else took advantage...

looked like fun.
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Nah. Rita's on a bender to get the house fixed up to sell. We were buying countertops, sinks, and faucets. $1,400. I don't feel so bad about buying that gaming computer a couple of months ago

But it looks like we're going to Longmont (assuming the house sells and the other folks accept our offer of course ).

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Wow...cool! Hey Carl, I've been seeing you on 287 every now and then when I go home to Loveland from work.

So Chad...did ya have fun in WY? Did the boys kill 'em all?

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Wow...cool! Hey Carl, I've been seeing you on 287 every now and then when I go home to Loveland from work.

So Chad...did ya have fun in WY? Did the boys kill 'em all?
    Are you on a bike? I've seen a bike a couple of times last week (heck, a couple of bikes actually). I've been busting ass at work for the past two weeks. We have a big project that has a couple of customers already and I'm upgrading systems in preparation for the big release.

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

No, I don't ride...I'm a panzy-ass. Actually, since I leave at 6 in the morning, there's no sunshine and if it's below 50 these days, my fingers are popsicles within a few minutes. It's pretty bad. I know, don't tell me...heated grips. But, that takes $$$, and even though it ain't that much, it's a huge problem for me right now.

Anyway, work is an hour away. I'm hoping to make it a whole lot closer next summer, so you may see me out there on the road next summer.

I had to go to Denver during the day, but as soon as I got back around 5 I took the bike out. Got really chilly but sooooo worth it.
    -Greg
    2013 BMW R1200GS

I went out for a little ride today. It was great!
    '05 Suzuki SV650S

I wanted to,but i drove my son down to La Veta to ride the Polar Express yesterday so i missed out on the warmth.

Looks like you had a great ride Cath...glad I can live vicariously through you.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

I bought oil for my bike yesterday, does that count ? At least I was thinking about her
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

I was out on the back roads between here and Broomfield. Nice to be out even if the roads are not as curvy.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Went hiking...slid in some mud...sat on some damp grass & left a butt print.
    Good times!
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    I wanted to,but i drove my son down to La Veta to ride the Polar Express yesterday so i missed out on the warmth.
    I would love to do that with my youngest as well. Did your son enjoy the ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I bought oil for my bike yesterday, does that count ? At least I was thinking about her
    Yeah. I haven't been on my bike for a couple of weeks, so it felt a tad weird as well. Took it easy...if that's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    I was out on the back roads between here and Broomfield. Nice to be out even if the roads are not as curvy.
    Yeah, any time on two wheels is a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post
    Went hiking...slid in some mud...sat on some damp grass & left a butt print.
    Good times!
    You said "butt print"....