Thread: Ride sunday???

Ride sunday. 10am

Anyone planning on riding tomorrow? Weather should be good.
    Last edited by eg bter; Sat Feb 21st, 2009 at 04:39 PM.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Ride sunday???

I'm definately trying to ride, but I've gotta be finished by two.
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

I'd like to get out for a couple of hours.

I don't even want to think about leaving the house before 9am, though. What'd ya have in mind?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

I dont have a plan..maybe meet around 10 and head up toward hwy 7, hear its in good shape.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

I can do 10....where is a good place to meet. I'm in north denver.... exit 223 off of I25 but I can come down to Boulder if need be.
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

We can meet at the Gas station (CONOCO?) at 120th and I-25 in front of Cracker Barrel at 10. ksu at 10:30.

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

What my thread wasn't good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by eg bter View Post
    We can meet at the Gas station (CONOCO?) at 120th and I-25 in front of Cracker Barrel at 10. ksu at 10:30.

I'm there
    I will have one or two guys with me...

See you guys in the am.

I'll cage by to see you guys off and maybe talk you into coming up to IMI for a bit to get your rubbers hot
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post
    What my thread wasn't good enough?
    lol, I thought the same thing. But I think the convo quickly turned to IMI.

I think I'll be there. I'm itching to ride.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

I should be there in 30 min.

I woke up a few minutes ago... I don't think I'll make it in time to meet up with everyone, unless I catch y'all somewhere along the way.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

About 20mins for me.

Dang it... I went off by myself... missed this post
    My 250 can beat up your 250...
    cause its a Ninja

Wow I guess i'm too late. This whole week will be nice!
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

NICE RIDE!!
    Was good to see everyone at IMI before heading up to highway 7. A little cool but roads were o.k.
    Last edited by CHRISTIAN COWBOY; Sun Feb 22nd, 2009 at 04:23 PM.

Good ride guys

Hey guys, thanks for not leaving me too far behind. Excellent ride, and great group of riders.

Peace

"Webman"

What in tarnations do you have on your avatar...can't be the same bike I saw tday. That Honda looks a h*ll of a lot better in person. Your avatar does it NOOO justice. Now I'm itchin to get one and make it a track bike.