Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy crap, I love everybody! I have learned to just keep quiet and not cause trouble

AKA "Devaclis"

Holy crap, I love everybody! I have learned to just keep quiet and not cause trouble

Every day I come into work I park in the same spot. I park so that 1 if not 2 more bikes can park right next to me (surprising, huh Jeff?). I parked in that spot again this morning.

Well, I left to go get something to eat with the Pie (got some guuuud Pho at Bam Bu (Mel, I texted UUUUU!!))

When I get back, there is a fat assed Harley dude getting off his bike where I normally park. No biggie, I will ride around and park by him once he lugs his lard off to the NASCAR Rally. Well, I come back around and he is still standing next to his bike, combing his hair in the mirror. I ride around again. He is STILL there just staring at me now. I shut off the bike and ask him if I can squeeze in. He stares me down and walks off.

The fucker left enough room for his fat ass and that was it. I went upstairs and wrote him a nice little note:

"Dear Harley Rider,
    I park in this spot every morning. I leave enough room for at least one other bike to park next to mine. I have seen you park next to mine before. Why is it you feel entitled to the entire spot, leaving no room for anyone else? Please have more courtesy next time. We all have to get to the NASCAR race on time."

NO, there is not enough room in there for my bike. The nice guy who owns that car would not be able to get in his drivers side door

Fucking people. I am gonna take a dump in his saddle bags. I'll do it to. I am that kind of crazy.

/Rant
    Last edited by Devaclis; Wed Apr 8th, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

Re: Not to generalize but - Harley Riders are fucking assholes

did you really write him that note? if you did, KUDOS...i woulda Hawked a BIG Ole' Lugi right on his handle grips...and prolly on his speedo too.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

AKA "Devaclis"

to add to this, for a bit of validation to my claim:

There is a yellow VFR, a white Monster, a red VMAX, a red Indian, and a Black Vulcan that ALL park next to me or take that spot when I am gone. ALL of them leave room for another bike. Every time. Without fail.

HD Riders FTMFL
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Joe Siphek View Post
    did you really write him that note? if you did, KUDOS...i woulda Hawked a BIG Ole' Lugi right on his handle grips...and prolly on his speedo too.
    Yeah, I did. I stuck it behind his windscreen so everyone walking by can read it. 24PT text FTMFW!!

What the Pho?
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

...and THAT note (or at least the last line) is why Harley riders think WE'RE dicks. Being passive aggressive about it's not gonna do anything more than piss the guy off. I can completely dig that he was being stupid and inconsiderate, but when has antagonizing some one who's already in that state done any good??
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

"Dear asshat.. I'm sorry that your mad parking skillz are so lacking that you need a whole spot to park. I guess it's in case you fall over getting off your kickstand. Maybe if you lost some weight and got in shape, you'd be able to squeeze over so that somebody else could share the spot. By the way, I let the air out of BOTH your tires"
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

AKA "Devaclis"

Nothing passive about that remark

That note is not why they think sportbike riders are dicks. It is because of the way they ride.

I could care if it DID any good. It made me feel good. What made me feel better was seeing the guy on the way back in and telling him that I left him a note.

If you have taken the higher road every time, raise your hand.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Slap a disk lock on his rotor.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    "Dear asshat.. I'm sorry that your mad parking skillz are so lacking that you need a whole spot to park. I guess it's in case you fall over getting off your kickstand. Maybe if you lost some weight and got in shape, you'd be able to squeeze over so that somebody else could share the spot. By the way, I let the air out of BOTH your tires"
    Hahah! F'N AAA!!! Most of those guys, in my experience, are such huge posers that they don't even know how to ride, and that obviously includes parking. Is soo fricken funny to see a fat fu%er get off a bike that he's had for like 5 years and only has a thousand miles on it. Douches.......
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Slap a disk lock on his rotor.
    Are you kidding me? Then when the bike fell over nobody would get out of the parking garage because they'd have to bring in an industrial crane to lift the fraking thing off the lardass...

DEFLATING the tires on the other hand... Effective... and visually notable before he even tried to start the bike. Plus... its not "vandalism" either
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post

That note is not why they think sportbike riders are dicks. It is because of the way they ride.

I could care if it DID any good. It made me feel good. What made me feel better was seeing the guy on the way back in and telling him that I left him a note.

Good point on the sportbike riders part.

I disagree with you on the what made you feel good part because if being a dick is what made that guy feel good then how is he any worse than you are?

I'm not trying to come down on ya or pick a fight, I'm just say'n that if you wanna give the guy a hard time that's completely cool and it's your choice to do so, nothing wrong. But if you're gonna generalize and call him an asshole, then it's kind of the pot calling the kettle when you respond in like kind.

I haven't taken the high road every time, but I wish I had!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Just wait until he calls you up for tech help…

MRA Racer No.427

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Are you kidding me? Then when the bike fell over nobody would get out of the parking garage because they'd have to bring in an industrial crane to lift the fraking thing off the lardass...

DEFLATING the tires on the other hand... Effective... and visually notable before he even tried to start the bike. Plus... its not "vandalism" either
    V-Man ---- it's not vandalism. It's providing 'additional security' for a fellow biker
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I have no love for the HD.

Fucking two wheeled Hummers

Under powered Over Priced noise generators
    Last edited by puckstr; Tue Apr 7th, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Harley Davidson... the most successful marketing scheme since DeBeers diamonds. I can't believe the amount of $$$ people spend and the lack of quality they receive for their money. Then H-D promotes "Accessorizing is about choices that turn a bike into a two-wheeled expression of your soul." ...and look how many people fall for that crap.

No, I'm not generalizing. Anyone who spends that much money on such a slow, unreliable bike has to be buying it for the image. ...which seems to make the majority of them act as if they're entitled to more than the average rider. F'em, I'm glad you put the note on his windscreen.

I have met some decent H-D owners but the majority of them have a better-than-you complex.
    Last edited by Cars-R-Coffins; Tue Apr 7th, 2009 at 01:47 PM.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

Understand the frustration, that guys is a total douche that should have his right to reproduce revoked.

However, it's not all HD riders by any stretch. There are just as many poseurs on sportbikes as there are on the...slow bikes. He's no more representative of that brand than somebody blasting up I-25 at 160+ is of Yamaha riders.

FWIW, you need to remember that all other drivers on the road are more important than you and you should defer to them. Their time and destination is more important than yours. They love it when you remind them of this.

Finally, a vast majority of HD riders that I HAVE met almost never lock their forks. It's not hard to push them to the middle of the parking garage somewhere else. See if he can find his Hardley when he returns, it'll be at impound. You should also drive to work for a week or two after such activities.

Quote Originally Posted by kidicarus13 View Post
    Harley Davidson... the most successful marketing scheme since DeBeers diamonds. I can't believe the amount of $$$ people spend and the lack of quality they receive for their money. Then H-D promotes "Accessorizing is about choices that turn a bike into a two-wheeled expression of your soul." ...and look how many people fall for that crap.

No, I'm not generalizing. Anyone who spends that much money on such a slow, unreliable bike has to be buying it for the image. ...which seems to make the maority of them act as if they're entitled to more than the average rider. F'em, I'm glad you put the note on his windscreen.

I have met some decent H-D owners but the majority of them have a better-than-you complex.

Agreed. I love how much Hardley logo shite these inbred knuckle daggers will wear.

YEAH I get it you need a shave and a haircut, and a BATH. You are 100 lbs OVERWEIGHT, and your old skank lady is just beyond NASTY.

I do not need to see your abundance of HD logoed gear to know you ride a piece of crap Hardley.

FUCK HD

Quote Originally Posted by kidicarus13 View Post
    No, I'm not generalizing. Anyone who spends that much money on such a slow, unreliable bike has to be buying it for the image. ...which seems to make the majority of them act as if they're entitled to more than the average rider. F'em, I'm glad you put the note on his windscreen.
    In 40,000 miles, my Harleys never left me on the side of the road. I have had a few problems don't get me wrong. But they're no more unreliable than any other vehicle.

Just saying.

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post

I have never seen the on ramp for "the high road"

Someone left a note on my bike the other day in a parking lot. I had taken half a space that some dick in a Subaru took up. There was no way to get a car in that spot. But they left me a note. I took it to the parking lot attendant and asked if left this on my bike. And after a talk he told me that I could park anywhere else but a parking spot. While I was still mad I stuck it to his jacket (since he use industrial tape to stick it to my bike) and asked that he put a similar note on the subaru and don't touch my bike again. If if wants bikes scooters or full size harley with full dress to park in a motorcycle spot it would be a good idea to hang a sign on something besides a no parking sign. (I'll get a picture next time I'm down there).

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Slap a disk lock on his REAR rotor.

Fixed.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

cut the drive belt?