Picture this. Living in Belmar, somewhat upscale area (at least I pay an upscale rent price) and some little puke 17 year old decides to steal your shit (which I kept pinned by a concrete barrier and 2 cars). He wants it so bad he pops the ignition out so the steering comes unlocked and drags it over your gf hood, takes it up to the top of the parking garage where there's open electricity and light and uses air grinders and chisels along with an assortment of tools to remove the tamper-proof ignition.. I wake up and my gf tell me someone took my bike. Called the cops and made a report, did everything right (only had liability ins since I paid cash for the bike)

2 days pass.......

Lakewood cops (CSI division) is coming back to the crime scene to see if they can pull prints off either car, on the way to my house they see my bike driving down my street....They pull a bitch and chase him.... He dumps the bike at a blockbuster and starts running. The cops chased him down with a car and arrested him.

2 months pass....

First court date, he comes out of the side of the courtroom in a yellow jumpsuit, he was in jail the whole time. He gets a continuance

Next court date he has a public defender. The fucking idiot please NOT GUILTY even though he has written and signed a confession, was caught on tape from the police car when he was being chased (cops never lost sight of him) and had my registration, bill of sale and insurance card up in his room (which by the way was just one floor up from where I lived in Alexan Belmar) NOT GUILTY!!!! WOW

To make the story shorter.....We was ordered by the judge to pay me $4300 for damages to my bike and $1100 for damage to my girls car.

PO and restitution chic setup $200 payments a month till it was paid off then the felony would be removed from his record (oh btw, he was caught with a bunch of weed and 2 stolen handguns in his room). I wasnt happy with this cause my bikes still fucked up...

2 days ago....

After not receiving one payment (he's 3 months late already) I called the PO, she told me his payments were cut to $50 per month because he is unable to get a job. What a fuckwad! He was a minor when he did this but is now an adult....Mama drives around in a Mercedes SUV and when they were living upstairs from me were paying $2k plus a month for rent.

I got them kicked out of their condo (because I let the front office know that he was stealing other tennants shit, and about 4 months before this had over $4k stolen of stereo shit out of my jeep).

Here are some pics of what the little bitch did....his name is MATTHEW PIHA !!!!

So at this point after 6 months pro-court I have seen not a dime and my bike is still fucking trashed!

Nice story huh.....Now I got full coverage and lo-jack!