I know that a lot of people have their vehicles serviced by christopher's dodge world who supposedly has a 5 star rating for their service and sales. I also know that a lot of people have had some pretty bad experiences with Christopher Dodge.

Last year I took my truck in because the front end was bouncing, loose and was making some popping sounds. I took the truck to them to have them check the shocks and struts (received recommendations from a few different mechanics on what the problem was). They told me that there was nothing wrong with the struts, so i told them to replace them anyway. I get my truck back and it's doing the same thing, so I find a mechanic that I can trust and take my truck to him instead.

He looks at the struts and says that the clip at the top of the strut is loose and that's what is causing the popping, and the struts are weak. He also said that those struts didn't look like they'd been replaced.

So I called Christopher Dodge to see what they would do for me. Their response was "we wouldn't charge you $900 to replace the shocks and struts if it wasn't done". So I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt I say "Even if the struts were replaced, there's no way they should be doing this if they are only a year old and haven't undergone any heavy towing, 4 wheeling or other adverse driving conditions." Their response was that I had them replaced just over a year ago, and they are no longer covered.

Moral of the story is, if you don't have to take your vehicle to Christopher Dodge for service....don't.