Thread: help my find jet/airplane images I NEED! If ur at a computer ur half done!!!!

help my find jet/airplane images I NEED! If ur at a computer ur half done!!!!

I need some high res /as large image size as you can find pix of the fuselage of a black or gray jet with enough detail to see the rivets. Needs to be a fairly strait on shot as I will be using the pattern to vinyl wrap my bike.Ive tried numerous times but cant find quite what I'm looking for. Even airbrushing on a cruiser/ something like that should work. Any help is appreciated! -d

This ones good, but small

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: help my find jet/airplane images I NEED! If ur at a computer ur half done!!!!

First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Re: help my find jet/airplane images I NEED! If ur at a computer ur half done!!!!

When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Last edited by salsashark; Tue Jun 16th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

There is a real nice guy down on federal that does airbrushing....he has done an airforce bike that is here in denver that shows up at bike nights that is covered in rivets (its light yellow and grey) I believe his name is Jason Patton.
    I am not 100% sure but I have two numbers that I am going to email you via PM, give him a call. He does amazing work, I have been to his house a couple times wokirng on a battleship themes, nice dude.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Talk to Airreed on here, his 929 is painted like what you're talking about.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

great Thanks to all of you, if any of you remember my black gixxer you know where I'M going with this...

Jim's got a paint scheme like that too. Actually caught up with him Sunday on I-70
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]