I'm in a metaphorical ocean without a boat, life preserver, and tied to a 50,000 lb weight sinking rapidly.

In attempts to remove my spark plugs that the shop installed last to replace them, one of the spark plugs sheared off the head of the plug, and the lower part of the spark plug is left in the engine head, with practically nothing to grab on to. Worst of all, I can see the electrode through the center of the spark plug, so I'm not sure what happened to the center of it.

Does anyone in the Boulder area that could drive over to my place know how I could remove the lower part of the spark plug, which I believe to be cross threaded based on looking at the engine head around the plug, the metal seems a bit chewed up.

I've got cash and will be very generous if someone can physically help me with it. Because I think it is cross-threaded, I doubt I could use an easy-out to remove it. And replacing the head is sort of out of the question, as I'm talking about a 1994 Yamaha Seca2 which isn't worth very much right now.

HELP!

Thanks,

Garrett
720-352-7345