Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Traffic Collision!!

Re: Traffic Collision!!

WTF.. just lane split!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrich_R1 View Post
    After the video, was there any talk about your ticket getting changed?????????????????
    There was but was told that The DA will do what needs to be done on the Court Date. Waiting on Farmers now and Court will be on the 26th, I'll update more then or if I hear something before hand I will up date you all....
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Due to the intentional movements of the other driver , my part of the case was Dismissed today!! No careless driving ticket on me!! Happy with that outcome , there insurance seems to not want to pay and I'm thinking just letting that go!!!

720-475-6984

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
    Due to the intentional movements of the other driver , my part of the case was Dismissed today!! No careless driving ticket on me!! Happy with that outcome , there insurance seems to not want to pay and I'm thinking just letting that go!!!
    That's awesome! Now post the video!

You could make the claim with your insurance and they can go after the other guy's insurance company. Then you don't have to deal with it.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post

You could make the claim with your insurance and they can go after the other guy's insurance company. Then you don't have to deal with it.

and

1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post

That's what we are debating, Allstate is looking into it further to see if there is any point and if they are even willing to do anything about it there's only about 1500.00 in damage anyway which isn't much so it may not be worth all the trouble. We will see though.

720-475-6984

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

That's what we are debating, Allstate is looking into it further to see if there is any point and if they are even willing to do anything about it there's only about 1500.00 in damage anyway which isn't much so it may not be worth all the trouble. We will see though.
    $1500 is still a lot of damage. You'll look at the car later and wonder why you didn't get it fixed, especially if you ever decide to sell it.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Remember, if it weren't for the other driver, you wouldn't be in this situation. It's not fair to you that someone else's actions will cause you turmoil. $1500 is a lot of cash. Even if you don't fix the car with that money, that's like.... a dirt bike or something!
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Great news Ramon.

I couldn't understand how the other driver can do a brake check on you and then you get a ticket. Brake checking is an intentional and aggressive act.

I'm glad it worked out. You can contact the Colorado state insurance commission regarding your damages if you can't get resolution through insurance. The insurance commission may step in and help if need be. They helped me out twice in the past when the other driver's insurance companies did not want to pay.

VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSC co-founder

Congrats!!!!! WE WANT THE VIDEO!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE FULL COVERAGE.... Tell your insurance company to Sig'm!! That's the advantage of full coverage... they have to go after them until you are happy!!!
    Last edited by Dietrich_R1; Tue Apr 12th, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
    PHX, AZ

OK, so my insurance will be taking this case and doing with it what they do. Please keep in mind that the moment I made a Right turn into the Merging lane he speed up to get right next to me, I slowed-he slowed, I speed up-he speed up... I attempted twice to get behind him and once in front of him. When I finally slowed enough to get behind him there were other cars behind him and to the left of me, one car slowed when I slowed to give me room to get in and when i do, then the flea bag Slams on his brakes causing me to rear end him. The Judge and Prosecutor saw the footage and agreed on my side. Cause of how close he was when you finally see his car on the video they said they can see where he "Could" have been attempting to prevent me from getting over, Not definitive, but they sided with me anyway...he also stopped with nothing ahead of him that may have caused to need to brake especially since the traffic light was green, the prosecutor mentioned the SUV that pulled up to the intersection but the judge said she was obviously stopped and was not going to enter the roadway... I know there will be different opinions on this but here is the video anyway hope it don't turn into a blood bath...LOL
    and they did say I could go ahead and what I want with the video, so here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jRpu8Vxk8
    Last edited by DemonRider; Tue Apr 12th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

720-475-6984

CSC co-founder

I will wager that his insurance company will be forking over some cash!

Let's see... your ticket was dismissed & he was issued a ticket. I'ld say case closed! Insurance companies can't really win an argument after a judge has made the ruling.

Just don't let your insurance company ding you for anything.
    PHX, AZ

OK, so my insurance will be taking this case and doing with it what they do. Please keep in mind that the moment I made a Right turn into the Merging lane he speed up to get right next to me, I slowed-he slowed, I speed up-he speed up... I attempted twice to get behind him and once in front of him. When I finally slowed enough to get behind him there were other cars behind him and to the left of me, one car slowed when I slowed to give me room to get in and when i do, then the flea bag Slams on his brakes causing me to rear end him. The Judge and Prosecutor saw the footage and agreed on my side. Cause of how close he was when you finally see his car on the video they said they can see where he "Could" have been attempting to prevent me from getting over, Not definitive, but they sided with me anyway...he also stopped with nothing ahead of him that may have caused to need to brake especially since the traffic light was green, the prosecutor mentioned the SUV that pulled up to the intersection but the judge said she was obviously stopped and was not going to enter the roadway... I know there will be different opinions on this but here is the video anyway hope it don't turn into a blood bath...LOL
    and they did say I could go ahead and what I want with the video, so here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jRpu8Vxk8
    That's crazy. The real question is, did anything happen before that? Like does this dude think you cut him off or something?

I hate it when people pace other people. When I pass someone and they start pacing me, I floor it until I'm about a mile ahead of them, then let off. This is why I can't drive without lots of power, and good brakes.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

That looks way blatant to me. Glad you had the GoPro! what an asshole.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post

your = possessive. Your asshole
    you're = contraction. You are an asshole.
    Lmfao

Used to work in subrogation, insurance companies will probably settle 50/50.
    Last edited by d3spair; Tue Apr 12th, 2011 at 09:40 PM.

CSC co-founder

Quote Originally Posted by d3spair View Post
    Lmfao

Used to work in subrogation, insurance companies will probably settle 50/50.

If you have full coverage, it is my understanding that the insurance company will have to fight until you are satisfied. Is that correct?

They might settle 50/50, but nothing would go on his "record" if that's what he demanded????? Insurance companies will always try to go the easy/cheaper route, when possible.
    PHX, AZ

You could of also took the other party to small claims, but I would let the insurance company handle the matter. My parents once were rear ended by a kid not paying attention, they were turning left and waiting for traffic to pass the other way...kid hits them full speeds totals his sisters car, the 1988 Grand Marquis was fine, had the frame straightened and it drove for a long time afterwards...however the kids mother refused to sign the insurance papers and the insurance on the Grand Marquis through State Farm paid the $500 and then went after her insurance...we never knew why she refused to sign but our insurance claimed she was playing hardball....in the end it did not delay but for a week getting $500 to repair the damage.

The other driver either did that on purpose or wanted to turn right and hit the brakes...however it looks like on purpose to me (otherwise very piss poor driving and they then should not be on the roads).

My wife and I drove separate to diner one night (she came from work). I was ahead of here and got up while heading north on I-25 at Baptist Rd, anyone know that exit knows you only have a Yield to turn right which turns into a lane all the way to the light...so not need to stop and look and what have you. I make it just fine, my wife comes and I watch my rear view and she is int he turn lane, this suburban that crossed the bridge then stays to her side, wife slowed down and move3d behind, then change lanes and got behind me (number 1 lane to go straight up Baptist Rd). Suburban lady pulls along side my wife rolls down the window and starts yelling (later I asked my wife she did not even notice her as it was night)...I rolled my window down and I see the lady look at my vehicle and roll her window up. My wife did everything by the book to merge, and this lady for unknown reasons was PISSED. I will not say what I did...LOL Point being people pick a vehicle and pull shit all the time, I been in that situation a handful of times in my driving history, and also my riding history. It sucks.
    Last edited by modette99; Thu Apr 14th, 2011 at 07:36 AM.

wow, what an asshole. I love people who think the road is their own personal NASCAR track
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

What a douche.
    -Greg
    2013 BMW R1200GS

the whole thing happened a lot faster in the video than I imagined from your description.

I still giggle like a school girl when I think of how proud his wife must be of him.

douche
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE