Hey Everyone -

So here's what happened: I left late (7PMish) yesterday on my trip out to Elko, NV. I was planning on stopping in Laramie to see friends - between Cheyenne and Laramie the rain that was spitting on me turned into full on snowstorm. Progress got slower and slower until I was doing about 18-22 in third gear. Now I'm stuck in Laramie and going to have to wait out the weather.

So, here are my thoughts: When the snow first started coming down I felt I had traction but visibility was my concern. As the snow started to accumulate traction and throttle controll were my concerns. Eventually when there was quite a bit on the roads I was going slow enough to have my visor up and l had my legs out at times like I've seen done on old dirt track videos.

You guys/gals have any thoughts, tips, ideas for getting caught in the snow (technique)? And yeah, I did pass one car in the ditch. And a big thank you to IQ - I picked up the Field Sheer jacket he was selling and it worked like a champ. Oh, and additional background - riding a Daytona 675 with the stock tires.