Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
I'm working with Terry at Abate to enable donations for Dave. The "Randy Run" was a fund originated by and for a fallen biker that has since evolved in to a process that enables donated funds to turn in to grants for injured motorcyclists or in this case the loved ones left behind. I originally contacted Terry and Abate for help with this after speaking with Gary R, and determining we need a way to provide a method of donation that will not result in tax liability for anyone. I would hate for good hearted gifts to be harvested off the top by uncle sam. Dave's daughter would have our Abate Angels Terry Howard and Jim Wilson watching over any funds and I am confident that they are more than capable of appropriate distribution.
Here is a link to the Randy Run page, simply scroll down and click donate. You don't have to be an Abate member to give or receive help from Abate.

http://abateofcolo.org/index.php?opt...d=72&Itemid=74

There's a glitch with the link at the moment, but it will be fixed shortly. If you need a big tax deduction give big. We'll get you a receipt and you get to fill up your tank with good Karma!
thanks