Help me diagnose an engine issue, if you would? Here is all of the info I know leading up to the temporary death of my 05 KTM950Adv. The engine is a carbed V-twin.

- Bikes was running fine, a little weak because we were at 11,800 ft, but not bad.

- I drop it on a steep uphill. Get it back upright, give it a few minutes because it flooded and she starts up. Not strongly, but starts.

- About 10 min later I drop it again (the trail was getting stupid-hard). Get it back upright, let it sit for a few minutes, and no starting.

- Keeping waiting (thinking it's flooded) and nothing. Eventually the battery seems like it's going to die from trying to start it to many times.

- Thinking it's electrical now, I try to jump it off of another bike. No luck. But it seems like there is power to the bike. The dash lights up fine.

- Get it to 30+ mph downhill to bump start it (these bikes need serious speed to bump start, it turns over but only runs for about 1-3 seconds before dying. I do this multiple times (It was a big hill). Sometimes turning the throttle, sometimes no throttle, sometimes choke, nothing. And what's odd is that there was no strong smell of gas. At least not that any of us could smell.

- It kind of seemed like the more times I tried to bump start it, the shorter the interval of engaging the engine would be.

- Tried to start it last night and the power would come on fine but when I turned the key the starter would click but the engine wouldn't try and turn over.

At first I was thinking it was the fuel pump (a common issue with these bikes) but now I'm wondering if it's something with the spark plugs since it's not firing at all. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.