This bike was last seen the night of Aug 23 in the neighborhood of Woodmen and Woodland Hills Drive. This not a "Sport Touring" bike, but rather only 1 of 6 later VFR's that Honda commisioned to race. This bike is equipped with a power commander module, Halo headlights, specialized VFR chain guard, Michelin Sport tires, race fairings by Rebull/Repsol with the base painted Marine Corps blue, specialized clear LED race rear tail light, clear turn signals, a chain license plate holder, Zero Gravity double bubble smoked windscreen with an inaugural Indianapolis Moto GP sticker on the upper left hand side and no mirrors. The bike was still in winterization at the time that it was stolen, the clutch needed to be changed along with a new battery, thermostat and sparkplugs, therefore, the bike will not start until these are changed out. Also, the gas tank needed to be repaired as it developed a leak on the right hand side due to pressure changes coming from Louisiana. The forks were locked and I have the only key that will fit said ignition. The license plate number of the bike was MC443150 and was due to expire in October of this year and was a Louisiana license plate. The VIN number on the motorcycle is JH2RC46071M300374.

This bike is of great sentimental value to me and my family and its return or information regarding its whereabouts would be greatly, greatly appreciated. I'd post a picture, but for some reason, I am unable to despite having repeatedly tried. I am met with server errors like crazy I'll keep trying to upload photos to go with this post. Thanks everyone.