Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steels cycles can Kiss My Assssssssssssssss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Steels cycles can Kiss My Assssssssssssssss

Went there to get some parts for my vintage motocross bike, after a long wait one of the so called customer service people I guess figured they could set their crack pipe down long enough to try and help me. Than with a fuck you attitude toward me and acting like they are doing me a favor by letting me spend my money in there establisment they informed me that, "not sure who you talk to but we dont have that" me, well I just called and drove a long way. "Dont know what to tell you" Nothing but a bunch of worthless Knuckle dragging fucking monekys there.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME DEALING WITH THESE MORONS!!
    In Memory of my Pal Ike. Riding in the wind will never be the same without you!
    Chunky Beast Racing
    01 Turbo Busa#B813 8.6 @170.98 mph Bandimere
    Semi finalist Street Bike ET 2017 Bandimere
    1st Place Coys Street Machine ShowDown 2015
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2013 Julesburg, CO
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2012 Julesburg, COl
    1st Place Friday Night Drags 2011 Pueblo, CO
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2011 Pueblo, CO
    2017 SPONSORS
    A.P.E American Performance Engineering
    Diversity Cycles

Re: Steels cycles can Kiss My Assssssssssssssss

awh hell.....lazy pukes....its there....place is a musuem...

Not a surprising review...be more surprised if you had a positive experience.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

wow, another "fuck Steeles" thread.

could have saved you a lot of headache if you'd have searched the CSC for experiences with them first.

Steeles is the only place where people will foam at the mouth to share how much they fucking HATE Steeles. The place must be a money laundering front for drug money cuz I have no idea how they get enough customers to come back and earn an honest living.

paging metalord......
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

this place is getting more famous everyday!

They're actually doing quite well. The salvage business is almost deadweight on them.

Quote Originally Posted by brennahm View Post
    They're actually doing quite well. The salvage business is almost deadweight on them.
    Right - like prime land they bought off I25 in Windsor before the new bridge interchange was approved.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

AKA "Devaclis"

Steeles' can go to hell. Horrible service. Retarded prices. Fuck you attitude. Take your business elsewhere.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Steeles' can go to hell. Horrible service. Retarded prices. Fuck you attitude. Take your business elsewhere.
    You must have had the same sales ahole that I encountered. I dont know how this crap hole stays in business with their, "I am the only motorcycle shop in the united states attitude"

So if anyone is tired of all the other shops that at least treat you fairly and your day is going so good that you want someone to treat you like shit just to add some balance to your life, than go to Steels Cycle, I gaurantee they wont let you down.
    In Memory of my Pal Ike. Riding in the wind will never be the same without you!
    Chunky Beast Racing
    01 Turbo Busa#B813 8.6 @170.98 mph Bandimere
    Semi finalist Street Bike ET 2017 Bandimere
    1st Place Coys Street Machine ShowDown 2015
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2013 Julesburg, CO
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2012 Julesburg, COl
    1st Place Friday Night Drags 2011 Pueblo, CO
    1st Place Dragster Challenge 2011 Pueblo, CO
    2017 SPONSORS
    A.P.E American Performance Engineering
    Diversity Cycles

I must be the one-in-a-million happy customer. They're not terribly friendly but they did right by me. I bought what was supposed to be a right control pod for a naked SV but it turned out to be from a V-Strom. Since it wouldn't work, they refunded all but $10 of my money and agreed to lengthen my stock throttle cable 4". Couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    I must be the one-in-a-million happy customer. They're not terribly friendly but they did right by me. I bought what was supposed to be a right control pod for a naked SV but it turned out to be from a V-Strom. Since it wouldn't work, they refunded all but $10 of my money and agreed to lengthen my stock throttle cable 4". Couldn't be happier!
    2-in-a-1,000,000. I had a great help with them. Sure it was the one and only time i have ever used them, but they were the only ones with the part i needed...then the next day i wrecked my shit! haha. so since i no longer have a bike, FUCK STEELES!!! lmao
    2006 ZX10r<-----wrecked, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    2-in-a-1,000,000. I had a great help with them. Sure it was the one and only time i have ever used them, but they were the only ones with the part i needed...then the next day i wrecked my shit! haha. so since i no longer have a bike, FUCK STEELES!!! lmao
    Since you're working on that Windsor bridge, you can go to their satellite shop right there on the southwest corner. When I stopped in there the guys had a much better attitude than the Denver shop but I'd still never give them a dime.

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    Since you're working on that Windsor bridge, you can go to their satellite shop right there on the southwest corner. When I stopped in there the guys had a much better attitude than the Denver shop but I'd still never give them a dime.
    My company is working on that bridge, but i'm one of the managers in the office. I may get up there once or twice a month, and with no bike...no need to stop. But i might roll in next time i'm up there and check it out.
    2006 ZX10r<-----wrecked, LOL!

better to stop at Tri-City Cycles at the next exit south. I've never felt the need to rave about their sales or service but they've never done me wrong and people are generally happy.

But it's too bad there wasn't a good sized salvage yard on the front range that wasn't operated by a bunch of asshole douche-bags

1999 DR650SE

AKA "Devaclis"

Seriously, they tried to charge me NEW factory prices on some 21 year old Honda parts that were damaged and needed to be rebuilt. I left. ANyone who has asked me about them since 2005 I have told to stay away. Far away. Do not support them.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

They're about the only motorcycle bone yard in town which is the only reason they're open.

As I've said many a time before, I'd rather run naked through a gauntlet of jagged, rusty, aids covered knives with a gorilla fucking me in the ass than give them a single dollar of my money.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    As I've said many a time before, I'd rather run naked through a gauntlet of jagged, rusty, aids covered knives with a gorilla fucking me in the ass
    Dammit, why do you have to give me such sexy mental pictures?!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

I've bought 2 things from them and never had an issue.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

I tried them three times. the 1st and 3rd(last) were bad experiences. I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

1999 DR650SE

I have shit luck with the desk staff, although their EBay staff seems to be much more customer friendly.

Last time I looked up a front rotor for the CBR600RR on EBay, printed it out and strolled in saying I wanted that item. They sent me to the computers guys upstairs and I had the part in 10mins and a bunch of free bolts I was missing.

MRA Racer No.427

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    I have shit luck with the desk staff, although their EBay staff seems to be much more customer friendly.

Last time I looked up a front rotor for the CBR600RR on EBay, printed it out and strolled in saying I wanted that item. They sent me to the computers guys upstairs and I had the part in 10mins and a bunch of free bolts I was missing.
    Man why do you have to be an ass? We were not going to say anything good about them and here comes Snowman, strolling in and pissing on our Wheeties. Damn dude. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Man why do you have to be an ass? We were not going to say anything good about them and here comes Snowman, strolling in and pissing on our Wheeties. Damn dude. lol
    Ok fine, those guys are total assholes when you come in packing trying to buy meth...

MRA Racer No.427

I've gone in a couple of times over the years. Other than the counter staff who won't give you the time of day, if you know exactly what you need and want to poke around in their boneyard it's been relatively hassle free. The only bad thing is them wanting to charge you nearly brand new prices on used shit. I've haggled them down a few bucks though.

Sometimes if you own an old bike they're the only game in town. But websites like oldbikebarn.com and Omarsdtr.com carry parts for them too.

BTW Dana, how goes that CB?
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

AKA "Devaclis"

lol nice.