Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!! - CSC SCHWAG - !!!

!!! - CSC SCHWAG - !!!

So there are a gazillion threads out there asking for apparel and stickers. We've been checking into multiple possibilities and what it comes down to every time is that group orders are a bitch, especially with such a dynamic (attitude and financial wise) group. So we've looked into setting up something where each person can order one-offs. If somebody wants to wrestle with a group order, you should be able to find the appropriate information from here. For the rest of us, here ya go.

If I may also request, can we keep this thread as lean, and response free as possible.

This original post will be edited as is necessary, as the process gets tested, revamped, and changed. This will be an ongoing process. Thanks.

Stickers:

Forum member "Sleev" - http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=2865
    OR:
    Local business
    - http://uninkprintworks.com/, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unink-...099?sk=reviews
    OR:
    Bulk orders - https://www.stickerguy.com/priclist.php

Apparel:
    Cafe Press shop (Screen printing): -1/4 done with log assignment, now I have to get some work....
    http://www.cafepress.com/cosportbikeclub

I'm going to slowly be adding ALL the products Cafe Press has available so you know what you're limited to. Please PM me with a requests for color variants on what's available, and I'll update as is available. They have a limited selection of apparel variants. Also, these are straight prices as from CafePress, and have NO markup on them (for tax purposes).

All in All Creations - local shop:
    Contact info:

Shauna Nevin
    All in All Creations, Inc.
    303-931-8520 Direct Line
    303-973-0275 Fax
    allinallcreations@comcast.net

Shauna can do just about anything. If it's not listed at CafePress, we'll have to get it you'll have to get it through Shauna. Skull caps for instance, should be ordered from Shauna. These prices also have NO markup (again for tax reasons), and you'll be dealing directly with Shauna.

Some pricing quotes with comparisons between bulk and single orders. If you want to do a bulk order, I recommend you work 50/50 now/delivery, and orchestrate it yourself with your group of peeps:
    $9.00 - T-shirts with Left Chest Logo, Full Back Logo (Silkscreened minimum 12 shirts)
    Screen set-up: $20.00 per design
    Re-order of a design: $12.00

$16.00 – T-shirts with Left Chest Logo, Full Back Logo (Direct Print on garment no minimum)
    Screen set-up: $10.00

$28.00 – Hoodie with Left Chest Logo, Full Back Logo (Silkscreened minimum 12 shirts)
    Screen set-up: $20.00 per design
    Re-order of a design: $12.00

$35.00 –Hoodie with Left Chest Logo, Full Back Logo (Direct Print on garment no minimum)
    Screen set-up: $10.00

$16.00 - Beanie with embroidered logo (no minimum)
    $25.00 Design set-up

$12.00 - Embroidered 3” patch (Embroidered minimum 12 patches)
    $25.00 Design set-up

$8.00 - Sublimated 3” patch (Sublimation Print no minimum)
    Screen set-up $10.00

Discussion with many vendor's listed: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...hlight=apparel
    If you want to do your own thing, here's the hi-rez logo that is being used: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...6&postcount=21

If you are a provider for these products and are NOT listed, please PM me so I can add you to the appropriate list above....
    Last edited by Spooph; Tue Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Moved to Club News & Announcements
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Re: !!! - CSC SCHWAG - !!!

I'm thinking about placing a bulk order for embroidered patches, if you would like one of these, please send me a PM and I'll get you placed on a list and keep it updated... We'll need at least 12. 50 would be better. Obviously, a bulk order will warrant the same color and design for ALL the pieces in the order. I want a white background with a black embroidered CSC logo. If you do not share in this design, please orchestrate your own order.

For those who know about MC's and such, these patches in no way denote us as an "MC" club, for they do not full fill the requirements for "colors", and we won't be running any rockers. So we shouldn't get in trouble with the outlaw crowd. These patches would be great, for instance, sewn to a backpack/messenger bag, military caps or other some such nonsense.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Thank you Spooph for doing that for us! I really appreciate it!
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Spooph,
    I think in '09 the last GB CSC schawg order occured.
    I don't remember who designed this....

But I would be interested in more if that is possible.
    I have enough T-shirts/hats with the Traditional logo,
    and would prefer more of these. I dont know if your girl
    could make that happen. It is on this type of shirt...

I know, I know, picky MF.
    Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bornwildnfree View Post
    Thank you Spooph for doing that for us! I really appreciate it!
    +1
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

@ Bash - You are welcome to call our printer and ask her if it's something she can do for you, but Spooph will only be handling regular CSC logo merchandise. If you can come up with an image file for that other logo we might be able to add it to the existing store but it's not something Spooph will be handling at this time.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Thanks BnF!

Bashed, once I get the store all gravy and stuff, we'll talk, but ATM I'm a bit swamped... Bug me again at the end of November please...

Spooph and Bashed,

PM me your email addresses and I'll email you the original AI file for the above image.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Spooph and Bashed,

PM me your email addresses and I'll email you the original AI file for the above image.
    Salsashark,
    Thank you very much! I thought those were gonna become collector items.
    I love it when a plan comes together, it is ment to be.
    PM inbound.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Spooph View Post
    Apparel:
    Cafe Press shop (Screen printing): -1/4 done with log assignment, now I have to get some work....
    http://www.cafepress.com/cosportbikeclub
    Dang, $30 for a basic t-shirt? Didn't realize CafePress was so pricey nowadays.

+1 on those work shirts, that would be badass. (shortsleeve buttondown "mechanic" shirt)
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Don't like to talk too much smack about people, but I will likely NOT be doing any business with CafePress!! Not having too good of an experience with them right now ;( I've contacted All In All now so we will see how that goes
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

If anybody is still keeping score, I'm definitely ready to buy a new CSC hoodie (pullover, not zipped) and a fitted/flexfit baseball cap.

If you're reading this, and were the person who put together the last order of stuff, definitely please speak up. I'm sorry I don't recall who it was, but whoever made our caps did a nice job. My hoodie is so old, that was from probably 3 or more purchases ago!

BUMP THIS!!
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Oct 4th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Ah Ha! Found it!
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...-something-new

If somebody could do similar to the above, that would be great. Even include a cut for yourself for doing the leg-work, but let's do this!
    Who wouldn't want to pull themselves into their new CSC hoodie for the cool fall weather??
    Or toss on their CSC beanie when the snow begins to fall!?

BUMP THIS!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I'd be in for a Hoodie and a hat
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I'd be in for a Hoodie and a hat
    What he said.

Bump!

A 2017 Run perhaps???

I could still use a new baseball cap!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I would buy a hat and shirt or thong.

I'd be in for some CSC stuff
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

i can go fer a base ball cap

Already have the beanie and hoodie, but +1 for a baseball cap. But I think some of us need an "OG" patch.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Anyone have a copy of the hi-res logo? Link tells me I am not allowed... thinking about getting some stickers done up.

I copied the one off FB, maybe something along these lines?

Last edited by texlurch; Fri Jun 30th, 2017 at 08:39 AM.
    2000 Zx-12R; 2007 GSXR 600 (bosses bike)
    2016 BMW R1200RS Granite FOG ride
    09 G8GT, 02 WJ

Let me check with my friend who cut some for us back in the day; she might still have a copy. I also still have a handful of stickers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
    Anyone have a copy of the hi-res logo? Link tells me I am not allowed... thinking about getting some stickers done up.

I copied the one off FB, maybe something along these lines?

"Beauty before anger" ~ Cat118!