I saw this from my FB feed from Rybo.

Nate Butler
Yesterday at 3:42pm ·
Hey FBook friends and customers. You know me, I rarely post whiney BS. An occasional rant about off shore made leathers, drivers that won't yield the right of way, or the general political nonsense that goes one here. OK so I whine every now and then.

Well I'm gonna post one now, here goes.........

Your beloved Bloodnickel is on the verge of closing the doors and seeking employment (write in steady pay check) elsewhere. This could be a simple as a part time sewing gig at another shop, or as drastic as moving completely out of Denver altogether (both are options).

The original plans were to recruit some young talent this spring, re-open an old snowboard clothing line and tear into Bloodnickel with a vengeance. These plans seem to be evaporating as quickly as a summer rain from hot tarmac.

What Bloodnickel needs from you: BRING IN YOUR WORK NOW, HAVE ME COMPLETE IT, AND PICK IT UP PROMPTLY! Plain and simple. I realize that winter time is when we all put our bikes into storage and focus on other things, so this can be hard for everyone to remember. Rent is still due at my shop, I would like to take the time and money to train young talent over the winter, and most importantly I like eating as much as the next person.

Any work is appreciated and I would of course very much like to continue to be the sewing hag for the MRA and CO motorcyclists next summer. But..... If I don't make it through the winter, I won't be around to fix your stuff by that time.

Thanks for reading
Nate

PS The phone is currently off so you'll have to message me here till I get it turned on again.Yeah it's THAT bad
Nate has always done a great job on fixing my stuff, sad it's come to this. If you have anything that needs alteration or repair, please send it to Nate at Bloodnickel.