Yesterday i had my hearing for my "illegal pass" on P2P back in october. Nooch and his buddy also got tickets that day for "following too closely" but they paid there plea bargain whereas i told them to shove it up their ass.

I was recording that ride with my gopro and because i had footage of me passing the truck legally then passing the Sheriff i knew i would be golden.

I did not submit the video as evidence instead i just printed pictures in 5 second intervals.

The best part of yesterday that almost made me bust out laughing in court was when the officer stated in his report: "Mr. Kelley passed the vehicle going southbound while in a double solid yellow line making it an illegal pass. he then passed me where i was pulled over at the top of peaceful valley where Mr. Kelley waved at me. He was then pulled over my another law enforcment official where they awaited my arrival in which Mr. Kelley stated: "yes i passed the truck and i was the guy who gave you a friendly wave" end quote".

The pictures i had sitting in front of me and that i showed to the officer as well as the judge showed me waving at the sheriff .

The other great part was he looked at my pictures and tried to come up[ with some BS like "Well Mr. Kelley began the pass in a legal area but when he was finishing the pass he was in a double solid yellow and that is where i saw him".

BULLSHIT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can see clearly in the video and the pics i was in a legal passing zone even after i made the pass and was back in the southbound lane!!!!

The judge looked at the pictures and it was as clear as day to her it was a legal pass she said a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo and said: "with the evidence provided in these pictures clearly it was a legal pass and i have no other option but to rule in favor of Mr. Kelley". BOOYA!!!! i got the biggest grin on my Grim face ive ever had!!

I left the courtroom did a little dance outside the courthouse while people looked at me like i was retarded and had a fucking awesome ride of redemption on the ninja back home!

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzriPeRSVMM