Thread: Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/17)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/17)

Hey Guys & Gals,

I rarely post here but I've realized this is the best place for me to post for this.

I am the newest staff member of EuroBerge Online Magazine and I am a photographer. We have decided to do a motorcycle feature on our online magazine as we have yet to do one in the history of EuroBerge.

We are looking for Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia, and BMW (specifically S1000RR) owners to grab some photographs of the upcoming feature article. We will be grabbing still shots and rolling shots. We're shooting for mid afternoon on Saturday (March 17, 2012) in Boulder. It is non-paid but your bike will be featured on EuroBerge!

So if anyone is interested, please post your available time and what bike you own (year, brand, model, color).

Also, if you guys would like the EuroBerge facebook page and my personal photography page, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Jinsan John Lee
    jinsan.lee@euroberge.com

Euroberge Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/EuroBerge

My Photography Page (Jinsan Lee Photography):
    https://www.facebook.com/JinsanLeePhoto

Quote Originally Posted by geeky
    When: Meeting at 4:00PM in Boulder on March 17, 2012 (this coming Saturday)
    Where: Meet at the CU Parking lot on Colorado & Regent
    Directions: take US36 until it turns into 28th st (speed limit drops from 60mph to 35/40 mph instantaneously, so watch out), take first left on to Colorado Ave, then take first left once more onto Regent. Parking lot entrance is first left after regent turn (so left, left, left). It's a HUGE parking lot and can not be mistaken.
    Plan: Grab still photos in alley way up on hill, grab rolling shots en route to canyon, grab still shots in canyon
    We can grab food and beer at the end either at The Sink on the Hill or at the Dark Horse or one of the local microbreweries (Avery or Boulder Beer).
    Confirmed Parties:
    - Alex: 2011 Ducati 1198 in Red
    - crypto0793: 2000 Ducati 748 in Yellow
    - SupermotoMJ: 2011 BMW S1000RR
    Last edited by geeky; Thu Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
    Full Micron Exhaust | Power Commander III | Scott's Steering Damper | Custom Paint