Thread: Thursday, April 5th **High Plains Raceway Night at Diamond Cabaret**

Thursday, April 5th **High Plains Raceway Night at Diamond Cabaret**

Just in case you actually needed another reason to come out and experience one of the finest gentleman's cabaret's that Denver has to offer...

During the summer of 2012 the first Thursday of every month will be High Plains Raceway night at the Diamond Cabaret! Located at the corner of Colfax and Glenarm, the Diamond Cabaret offers continuous entertainment in a rich and comfortable environment. The award winning Steakhouse serves a steak not commonly found. Add a table side Caesar salad or flaming dessert and you have the ultimate dinning experience.

We are 'smokin' at the Diamond Cabaret. Select your favorite cigar from our wide selection in our walk in humidor. No need to go outside, sit back and enjoy your cigar at your table. Pair that with our huge selection of wine, champagne, or your favorite cocktail, as well as one (or two) of our beautiful entertainers, and you have the makings of a memorable visit.

In addition to the beautiful ladies and incredible atmosphere, you will have the chance to win one of SIX FREE HALF DAYS OF OPEN LAPPING, also hats and T-shirts that will be given away at every High Plains Raceway Night.

We'll see you there!!
    Last edited by The GECCO; Tue Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Re: Thursday, April 5th **High Plains Raceway Night at Diamond Cabaret**

Don't forget, this is tonight! Come win some swag and free lapping!
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

What you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO View Post
    Come win some swag and free lapping!
    What I read:
    Come win some swag and free lap dancing!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Oh damn, might have to hit this up. Haven't been to a stripjoint since last year. Prefer Shotguns, but HPR schwag sounds good too!
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

ooooo.....i might make this as well..

Don't forget, this is tonight! Come win some swag and free lapping!
    What time do ya need to be there to not miss any giveaways? Chaos and I will be there.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

yeah, time?...i dont get done pimpin my economy hos til 8:30 here in n. denver. i'm riding so i can get there in 15 - 20 min .

Scored an HPR ballcap from one of the dancers. She came on stage wearing one and said I could have the hat for $5. I was like "SOLD!". Then I got out of my chair and she yelled at me for leaving, LOL! Hey what can I say, better chick at the next stage over. I saw two women (customers) win the two track passes.

Chaos and I hit it up around 10pm. Hasn't changed much since a year ago, but still can't compare to Shotguns. Probably the Thursday night "B team", since there was only about 50% hotties vs. mediocres. But definitely nice smaller (customer) crowd compared to weekend clusterfucks. Happy to see they don't make the strippers coverup their tats with makeup, like some joints. But their drinks BLOW, barely tasted like a half-shot of liquor in an $8 drink, ripoff. Left after a couple hours max.

well i'm glad i puss out...hahaa

Oh don't get me wrong, it was a very good time, and didn't waste any money on tabledances. The "hotties" were definitely worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Scored an HPR ballcap from one of the dancers. She came on stage wearing one and said I could have the hat for $5. I was like "SOLD!". Then I got out of my chair and she yelled at me for leaving, LOL! Hey what can I say, better chick at the next stage over. I saw two women (customers) win the two track passes.

Chaos and I hit it up around 10pm. Hasn't changed much since a year ago, but still can't compare to Shotguns. Probably the Thursday night "B team", since there was only about 50% hotties vs. mediocres. But definitely nice smaller (customer) crowd compared to weekend clusterfucks. Happy to see they don't make the strippers coverup their tats with makeup, like some joints. But their drinks BLOW, barely tasted like a half-shot of liquor in an $8 drink, ripoff. Left after a couple hours max.
    Sounds like a decent night for a non-weekend. If I wasn't working in Durango this week I would've gone.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2010 Ducati Streetfighter
    2007 Ducati M695
    1994 Yamaha TZ250 (track smoker)