Thread: Holy shit! Shooting at Cracker Barrel.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Holy shit! Shooting at Cracker Barrel.

......and no, "Cracker Barrel" ain't a big barrel fulla white people.....

http://news.yahoo.com/3-killed-crack...114716217.html

This, was maybe a mile from my old/current X1's house. We used to take the kids there fairly often, right on Tiedeman road. Scary.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: Holy shit! Shooting at Cracker Barrel.

Wow, that is crazy. The one up here is frequented by seniors and church-goin' folk, not the most violent people, heheh.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

How did they get such a large warship in a Cracker Barrel?

MRA Racer No.427

Fight for the senior special salad bar?
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Grt start for friday reading

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    How did they get such a large warship in a Cracker Barrel?
    My job this morning is to rearrange Monkey's thread links. Here is the Cracker Barrel article:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/13...urant-in-ohio/

Police shot and killed an armed man at a crowded Cracker Barrel restaurant where a woman and a girl had been killed and another person was wounded, sending customers fleeing out the back door.

The restaurant said the violence appeared to be the result of a domestic dispute between two customers. Authorities said a woman called 911 from the restaurant Thursday night, saying her husband was upset because she told him she was leaving him. He left the restaurant and was circling the parking lot, the woman told police.
    Summary: Some fucking emotionally retarded pussy got butt-hurt that his wife is dumping him, so goes postal killing a few innocent victims. Unfortunately police didn't shoot him in the face, so now my tax dollars has to go to housing him and putting him through our courts, even though he's already proven 100% guilty. Wish this was Texas, where some random CCW customer would've taken him out instead of the cops.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Fri Apr 13th, 2012 at 08:41 AM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Summary: Some fucking emotionally retarded pussy got butt-hurt that his wife is dumping him, so goes postal killing a few innocent victims. Unfortunately police didn't shoot him in the face, so now my tax dollars has to go to housing him and putting him through our courts, even though he's already proven 100% guilty.
    He is dead according to the article. Shot and killed at the scene by police.

Way back when I was a young buck (1990) I was working my first job in Chandler, AZ. A guy I work with told his wife he was leaving her. She went to the greasy spoon where he ate breakfast every day on his way to work and shot him. She was sitting across the booth from him when she shot. Hit him 3 times. He was out of work for about 5 weeks, but was essentially OK. The booth behind them had 4 police officers in uniform eating their breakfast... People just don't think.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Wow, that is crazy. The one up here is frequented by seniors and church-goin' folk, not the most violent people, heheh.
    Hmm , bible/kuran thumpers are usually the most violent, because they think they can always ask god for forgiveness.
    Or blame it on Satan ...
    2009 ZX10R Xxxx miles and counting
    2009 FZ6 10ooo miles ridden-sold