Thread: Performance Cycle-Products Stolen! Help us find these guys!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Performance Cycle-Products Stolen! Help us find these guys!

Icon Shakki White XL Helmet

Shoei RF-1100 TC-5

Icon Accelerant Black XL jacket

icon motorhead jacket
    $390.00 to $400.00 - Suggested Retail USD

i'm bringing my hd bike lock ( near uncuttable braid ,, and disk lock for sprockets and cell phone for pd )
    will happily secure their bikes for em ,,
    so they don't have to worry about them walking off ..

u should contact the police and let them all deal with them .. print out the alert and carry it with you so that pd can verify them .,.. otherwise .. it's a current and common jacket and unfortunately .. an overreaction could cause negative retaliation ...
    be polite and respectful and if they have nothing to hide ,, the cops will deal with it and an apology will go a long way instead of an ass whooping on the wrong people ..
    yes if it was my gear and my store and the reputation of the rider that i am ... i would be angry .. but not as angry as being falsely accused ... and the law is the final say in it ..

they may have friends or even family or you don't know who and retaliation on all bikers for the actions of a few .... would be a disgrace to the real people that we are

use ur heads the right way if you find them ..
    call the cops and block in their bikes and let them deal with it
    and treat them with the respect you would demand if someone was accusing you ..
    no i don't think it was right ..... yes i am upset ...
    but justice is equal .. only in the eyes of the law
    Last edited by Spiderman; Fri Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: resized photos
    - The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    - I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.- Thomas Jefferson -
    -- HONESTY BEFORE SYMPATHY
    -- NEVER LET ANYONE LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD, RENT WILL ALWAYS COST YOU SOMETHING -W.H.HEITZ
    --THE TRUTH WILL EITHER HURT YOU OR HEAL YOU,BUT REGARDLESS, IT'S THE TRUTH
    -- THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS, IT MAY BE DRAWN THIN, WIDE, LOOSE OR TAUGHT, BUT IT'S WHETHER YOU THINK OF IT AS A TIGHTROPE OR HOW YOU PLAY HOPSCOTCH ON IT
    - J.A. WRIGHT