I know of a dog that was scared of me when I wore my hat and when I would take it off the dog would come right to me.

Since we've gotten our husky she has been very very sketchy with me, it was bad enough she would avoid me at all cost as if something was scaring her about me. Been keeping my hat off and even tried to bribe her with human food but it was bad enough to where she wouldn't even take that from me!

We went out and took her with us to get some other human interaction and see if she was just scared of males in general, when at the pet store she would walk right up to other men and let them pet her, then it dawned on me the men she was going to didn't have beards not did her owner but here I am with a pretty good sized beard going on and she is terrified of me.

Needless to say I shaved the beard and she started taking more interest in me, she let me pet her more and even took a cracker from me, all of this in one day so hopefully as the week progresses she gets more comfortable with me.

Dogs can be extremely interesting some times lemme tell ya!