Thread: F your stupid Men's Olympic Synchronized Swim

Angry F your stupid Men's Olympic Synchronized Swim

http://jalopnik.com/5908661/jeremy-c...ear-until-2013

Jeremy Clarkson: No More Top Gear Until 2013

Hide the children. Darken the windows. Get out your all-black clothing. Jeremy Clarkson told a South African radio program that British motoring revue Top Gear will not return until 2013. We think this might be because of the London Olympics. Remember that this summer when you're watching Synchronized Swimming.
    Specifically, while talking about the Top Gear Live road show Clarkson says it's the only time the three hosts will be together the rest of this year.
    "It is going to be, it better be absolutely fantastic, it's also about the only time the three of us are working together this year because there's no Top Gear on this year."
    We think this means we'll have to wait until 2013 for the 19th season to start. We've reached out to the BBC for a comment.
    What the fuck are we supposed to watch now, AMERICAN Top Gear?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Re: F your stupid Men's Olympic Synchronized Swim

Oh BUGGER!! Bloody 'ell!!
    Last edited by asp_125; Tue May 8th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Watching people who trained their entire lives for a chance at a gold medal in an internationally acclaimed competition, who are the best of the best...
    OR
    Watching a couple of nutty Brits drive around in fast cars on an abandoned airfield...

Damn you Olympics! Damn you to hell!!!
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Nathaniel
    13 DRZ400SM (mine) -- 08 CBR 600RR (wife's) -- 06 GSX-R 600 (sold)
    I don't always test my code, but when I do, I do it in production.

duh fuq...

f the olympics...i love top gear

~Hunter S. Thompson

They need a break, this season is

I don't know if they ran out of ideas or just trying too hard but all 3 episodes I've seen along with the India special were rubbish.

Gold Member

Hog wash

Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post

I don't know if they ran out of ideas or just trying too hard but all 3 episodes I've seen along with the India special were rubbish.
    Is American Top Gear still on, now that was rubbish...

It's not the greatest season, I'll grant you that, and I hated the India special--as it seems most did.

But, still, even a bad season of UK Top Gear is better than 99% of the car shows out there, and I'd rather have it to watch and hate than not be able to see it.

Want fucking awful/boring tv? Watch PBS's MotorWeek sometime. Pat Goss will make you want to pound a screwdriver through your skull.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    It's not the greatest season, I'll grant you that, and I hated the India special--as it seems most did.

But, still, even a bad season of UK Top Gear is better than 99% of the car shows out there, and I'd rather have it to watch and hate than not be able to see it.

Want fucking awful/boring tv? Watch PBS's MotorWeek sometime. Pat Goss will make you want to pound a screwdriver through your skull.
    I'm really afraid they "jumped the shark" (look it up if you don't know it, I just learned the phrase). For example the chinese stig? WTF?? Why mess with the nature of the character? No stig would ever be jumping around fake karate chopping people.

US Top Gear is a joke. Why in the WORLD would you try to make it EXACTLY like UK TG?? Have your own identity for crying out loud.

I'm really afraid they "jumped the shark" (look it up if you don't know it, I just learned the phrase). For example the chinese stig? WTF?? Why mess with the nature of the character? No stig would ever be jumping around fake karate chopping people.

US Top Gear is a joke. Why in the WORLD would you try to make it EXACTLY like UK TG?? Have your own identity for crying out loud.

Chinese Stig and the whole Chinese episode was because they're launching a Chinese Edition of TG.

US TG is a fucking atrocity, hate Tanner, no one's funny, and they keep recycling shit they've already done--and done better--on TG UK.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson