I think there's a few people here with the balls/lack of brain cells that will run the adrenaline pumping risk of riding in the snow. Whether it be a commute to work or a ride into the canyons (much like myself and a handful of people did last year).

Post up some pics to show everyone just how retarded you are and or how the ride was.

I rode a few weeks ago when we got a good 4" in Parker, tires=PR3's once you actually get moving everything is pretty good handled turning pretty well since it was the DRZ the rear slipped a few times but a kick to the ground straightened everything back out. I came to notice that other people tend to stay the hell away from you in fear that you are going to go down and they will run over you. Making a right hander at a whopping 5mph a car actually stopped and held up traffic for me so I could merge over to the lane, once I got to the far left lane to turn left they passed by and waived. Was good to know there are people out there who care about the people on two wheels regardless of the fact what I was doing was nothing shybof stupid and dangerouse.

Coming home was the biggest challenge throughout the day the snow melts and leaving at 5pm when the sun is down and the temperature drops everything gets slippery and the slush freezes over its about 10x slicker than the fresh powder ride in the morning. Getting up my driveway was hilarious it took me a good 10 minutes because I kept losing traction and the back tire just kept kicking out to the side, had to stand up and walk it while slowly engaging the clutch was a good time!

I also rode a few weeks before that when we got an inch but it wasn't as eventful as the 4"

This was November

In the driveway warming up

Just before pulling it into the warehouse at the office, (my new job lets me park inside unlike the dickholes at my old job )