Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Good Ship Poop Bag

The Good Ship Poop Bag

Which is why I will never get on one of these
    mega huge cruise ships.

I would be losing it about now.

"On board, passengers described people using plastic bags to go to the bathroom and waiting for hours to get food. "
    Last edited by FZRACE97; Thu Feb 14th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
    "My God, it's full of stars!"

Re: The Good Ship Poop Bag

Shit happens.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Here's what I don't get. You're at sea, same as in the open mountain country hang your ass over the edge and go. Same with taking a piss. At least let the women use the restrooms but for the men, whip it out and send it over the side. How damn hard is this to figure out?? That would have been the first place I went if I had to piss...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Here's what I don't get. You're at sea, same as in the open mountain country hang your ass over the edge and go. Same with taking a piss. At least let the women use the restrooms but for the men, whip it out and send it over the side. How damn hard is this to figure out?? That would have been the first place I went if I had to piss...
    Something about it being more than a little likely to end up on the deck below you, rather than out to sea.

That said, there are 4 tugboats pulling this big bitch, and a 240' CG cutter tailing it. Just jump off and hitch a ride with the Coast Guard, they'll fetch you out of the ocean before the sharks do, hopefully.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

It seems like those cruise ships are a nightmare now, he should just close shop and say fuck it. They either sink or break down or some random ass illness always fucks everyone up on board .... Just total epic failure

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Something about it being more than a little likely to end up on the deck below you, rather than out to sea.

That said, there are 4 tugboats pulling this big bitch, and a 240' CG cutter tailing it. Just jump off and hitch a ride with the Coast Guard, they'll fetch you out of the ocean before the sharks do, hopefully.
    Well with that said allow everyone that wants to use the rest room outside to the lowest deck and then have at it. At least for the men that's an easy way to get around the whole restroom problem leaving what water they do have for the ladies...

That's just my .02 cents and I wouldn't have any issues going over the side. You gotta go well that's the perfect place like I say just like up in the mountains.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

These monstrosities are floating bacteria factories at the best of times. I wouldn't set foot on one... even for free.

CVN 75! Got paid, always had power, was fed like a king, always had fresh water.

Ill float on that boat any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    CVN 75! Got paid, always had power, was fed like a king, always had fresh water.

Ill float on that boat any day!

In high school, I worked as a part-time cook at the Newport Navy base in one of the larger galleys... I know how they feed their sailors; you guys (and gals) DID eat like kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Narsisco Lopez View Post
    In high school, I worked as a part-time cook at the Newport Navy base in one of the larger galleys... I know how they feed their sailors; you guys (and gals) DID eat like kings.
    24 hour taco bar, and breakfast were the best!!

Damn one of the greatest vacations I ever had was on a cruise ship and I'd do it again with no worries. Everything has a risk, so you really never know what will happen I loved going to bed and waking up in an entire new place while I slept.

I really bet this is a rare thing to happen considering how many cruise ships make it safely back.....if anything I hope this drops the prices then. They really need to make one that is all inclusive for alcohol too like the Mexican resorts. Free foor is cool, but I want free booze too
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I was thinking the men could just use the swimming pools, not like a nice swim's on anyone's priority list at the moment.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

We always buy bottles in port and smuggle them back to our room. I've gone on several cruises and they only time I ever had an issue was because the room steward was being a douche bag. However in this case for a couple days of discomfort they are being refunded in full, all transportation paid, another trip free, and $500 cash. I'd do it.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Well with that said allow everyone that wants to use the rest room outside to the lowest deck and then have at it. At least for the men that's an easy way to get around the whole restroom problem leaving what water they do have for the ladies...

That's just my .02 cents and I wouldn't have any issues going over the side. You gotta go well that's the perfect place like I say just like up in the mountains.
    Yep. Or do the Alaskan honey-bucket model, surely someone can rig up a makeshift porta-potty by now. Just toss the contents off the back of the boat periodically.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    We always buy bottles in port and smuggle them back to our room. I've gone on several cruises and they only time I ever had an issue was because the room steward was being a douche bag. However in this case for a couple days of discomfort they are being refunded in full, all transportation paid, another trip free, and $500 cash. I'd do it.
    Yeah I figured the "smuggling" trick the last few days but they always searched us since cruise was in foreign country so I never tried it. Next time I will for sure because alcohol is expensive on those ships. I agree though man and for a few days of discomfort I'd take all those perks. I am sure it is a bit hectic now, but I still think it would beat being at work as those ships are nice!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Diaper bags work well for smuggling, they didn't really search them, but that was several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Diaper bags work well for smuggling, they didn't really search them, but that was several years ago.
    So does your anus.

They'll all get compensation, and some of you obviously haven't been camping or in the field lol. NBD

This is something I just dont understand. You are on the worlds largest toilet. Hang over the edge and let if fly. If you didnt have a toilet in your house would you just take a shit in your living room? some peoples kids.

We just did a cruise in Dec. it was great, my second one, id go again for sure and getting stuff on board everytime we got back on the ship everything went through xray and check for alcohol and what ever else might be band.

I'm laughing at those saying they'd never set foot on a cruise ship because they're always screwing up.

How many ships does this line have? How many lines have how many ships out at any given time? I've heard of 2, maybe 3 fuckups in the last year or so.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Been on a few cruises, they can be fun with the right people, and the food is amazing.
    They always seem to cost a lot more than you think, with hidden charges etc.

As for this one, I don't think I'd be sitting on top of a railing pooping off the side, lol.

I'd find some more interesting places to take a dump, like in the captains cabin.

Brings a whole new meaning to upper decker.

Don't ships have a poop deck?
    Last edited by Jmetz; Thu Feb 14th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

A coworker is going on Cruise To The Edge next month.

http://cruisetotheedge.com/

Eleven bands with Yes as the headliner. Looks great but I can't drop $3k plus on a cruise right now.
    John
    KTM Duke 690